Making chain mail

I made a costume chain mail shirt once out of sliced pieces of PVC pipe. Came out pretty epic, I got lots of compliments on it.

5 Likes

That’s awesome man. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I did resharpen it! :rofl: It’s my garden chopper; which is used with a lot of aggression to intimidate the neighbours from ever wanting to fuck with our household. :ok_hand:

This would have been the smarter approach for wearing… but clearly wouldn’t take the machete hit :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s actually how they made all the chain mail armor in the LOTR films. This is the only picture I have of the costume, and you can barely see the armor on my sleeve.

9 Likes

That’s sick man.

1 Like

This is what chainmail is for:

4 Likes

Does anyone have any of that Chainmail Fuckvest around?I remember someone had made a batch one on here i almost forgot about it

5 Likes

@Slick1

3 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws found some old as fuck photos of my armour!

And my hardened leather

:rofl:

11 Likes

That was my baby. I ran myself pretty low on it when I did the original giveaway so I’m not sure what I have left. I’ll look later and if I have enough I’ll PM you for an addy.

3 Likes

Dont worry if your out just saying the name Chainmail fuckvest was worth the price of admission.Good shit man

3 Likes

Yeah that was a possible band name I had in mind for years before the strain immortalized it.

4 Likes

This is really cool man thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

The Chainmail Fuckvest is going into water immediately the Legend shall continue………

5 Likes

I am going to continue making this stuff. Just got busy with a move!!!. Till next time!!! I’ve been making rings. And we have our pinch welder constructed. Soon we should be pumping it out. Also hunting season came.

1 Like

That what I thought this thread was about when I clicked on it. :person_shrugging::wink:

Nice work @Pawsfodocaws !

1 Like

Thanks man!!!

1 Like

Made a chainmail footbag

5 Likes