Home made bucker

As my outdoor grow gets ready to be harvested, I finally got my hands on an old wringer washing machine. A piece of 3/16 stainless steel flat bar was drilled with several different size holes and placed in front of the wringer. A piece of non-slip self adhering film was stuck to the top wringer roller.

7 Likes

I did a test on a weed and then some real ‘weed’ and it seems to work!

4 Likes

Looks really good @nissan_ranger, I’m sure it will save you many hours cutting buds off stems. That little slide will be caked in resin soon too!! Lol :grin:

1 Like

If you can that would be cool. If not, I can always use my imagination :thinking: lol

This is what I imagine the stems shooting out the back would look like
WholeObeseGrayfox-max-1mb

Still trying to find a gif that would show what the buds falling down would look like :rofl:

2 Likes
6 Likes

The sound of it crunching was so satisfying. If you really want to test it, send it my way next month :joy:

1 Like

That is so crazy but that is how I trim my stuff I grab a hold of it strip it right off the stem. Just like skinning and a catfish

1 Like

Didn’t believe it until I saw it in action, very cool!

1 Like

Sooooo… the home made bucker did a brilliant job for us. We bucked about ** some odd good sized plants with it and trimmed them with a Trimpro Automatik trimmer. The bucker worked fast enough to keep the Trimpro going steady and all the work was done pretty fast. I did have to drill a few more bigger holes in it for the bigger donkey-dicks and the machine didn’t have any problems dealing with up to 7/16 inch stalks…

3 Likes

That’s awesome @nissan_ranger!! Glad the washer worked well for you, thing looks built like a brick shithouse :joy: I bet it got quite the workout :muscle:

That thought crossed my mind when I first saw your build. It handled half inch branches with ease?? Damn, that machine really is tough!! They just don’t make stuff like they used to, lol. :thinking: I’m going to have to make something like that for next year for sure.

Thank you for giving us an update, hope you had a happy and bountiful harvest :grin:

1 Like

i need this lol i bought the bucket lid thinking it would make it easier for my lack of left arm but its a pain to work with