Male or Female?

Uploading: E49E02FE-B315-47DF-AB27-F9981BEBE687.png…
I’ve been doing research because this is my first grow and was wondering if someone could fill me in on some information on determining male or female . I can get more pictures for you on the 6 plants I got going

1 Like

Pic didn’t come through for me bud. It’s pretty easy to tell male from female. Males stack up pollen sacks in the v of the branches like coconuts, females don’t. I think you should check out my PPP thread. I did almost daily pics of them including while they started showing sex so you can see for yourself as both develop.

1 Like

1 Like

Bet I have gone through your thread a butt ton I’m actually on vacation so I don’t have very much time to see these plants which kinda sucks. I’m gonna look through the ppp rn thanks

1 Like

Your photos look way to young to determine the sex yet. IMO. Besides even IF you find a male, you got lots of time before you need to worry.
Just wait & be sure of the sex before you do anything.

3 Likes

I agree with @CADMAN , nothing to see here. You will know it when they show it.

2 Likes

Ok how long does it usually take ?

1 Like

Around 2 months from seed, maybe more.

3 Likes

Oh shit…

1 Like

I’ve had plants 3 feet tall before I knew forsure what it was lol :laughing: believe us, when you see it, you will know what it is.

3 Likes

You will know once here big enough and you decided to switch them to flower, then its about 10+ days from light switch

5 Likes

So just thought id give this thread a bump.

Does this look female or male to you guys and gals. It’s the one bx from mountain organics. If its a male i may keep, cause I’m in veg but he’s already getting rez on him. Stacking very tight and late showing to the partay. Dont really Need pollen from males but still seems like a purdy good male as a baseline not knowing much about coots “the one”.

Happy growing
HG

1 Like

Looks like you have a male

2 Likes