Mandala seeds anyone?

Hi has anyone here tried some mandala strains? I am interested in satori, 8 miles high, madala #1

I want to use some of those strains for breeding, I haven’t seen any other breeders using mandala strains in their crosses, they talk the talk and have good reviews just wondering if anyone here has some of their gear?

6 Likes

Ran their hashberry for a while. It’s was good, wish I still had it tbh. They make some solid strains.

2 Likes

IThere were some interesting phenos in their pack. I’ve got preselected clones from a friend.

Full report on Hashberry and White Satin from Mandala:

It could have been probably without Cooltube… It is said that it takes some light away…

7 Likes

Ran three seeds of mandala and got three beautiful males, but without having tried the females we just tossed em. Have heard a good things

3 Likes

seen a batch about 4 year ago - we stopped selling them due to the slow supply…

2 Likes

I really like Mandala strains. So far every strain I have grown out provided me with flowers bursting with unusual and nostalgic flavors and highs.
They have all been vigorous and robust in growth. Easy to grow.
Strains I have grown are; Satori, Hashberry, Point of No Return, Far Out, Kalichakara, Beyond the Brain.
Strains I am growing now for the first time, for my outdoor winter crop are; Bhutanese,
Purple Paro Valley, Chill-Om, 8 Miles High,
Krystalica. I am only growing Mandala strains this winter…I am in South Florida.
Mandala is my current favorite breeder, by far.

Satori is one of my all time favorite strains.
Wickedly potent sativa, relatively fast finishing, similar in flavor to Paradise Seeds Belladonna, but less leafy and more potent.
Also, more potent than the much more popular Cinderella 99…IMO.

Here are some photos of Satori.

20 Likes

Nice pics of the satori calyxander! I’ve wanted to try satori since I heard of it a long time ago, beautiful and big for an almost pure sativa…
Beyond the brain sounds like a powerful sativa, how long did she take to flower 12+ weeks?

I tried ordering some from the uk seed banks but the only ones available we’re hashberry and the feminised strains, I have to wait until january before they re-stock…

5 Likes

Hi @BlackMarketMeds
Beyond the Brain takes around 80 to 85 days to ripen to my satisfaction.
It is Columbian Sativa/Haze x Satori.
It is similar to their Far Out, which is
Columbian Sativa/Haze x Blueberry.
They are both very nice, relatively quick finishing, Hazy sativas.

4 Likes

Yes the mandella Hawaiian is really good

First time I grow a Mandala strain, Krystalica, and got 4 males of 5seeds, one didn’t sprout. At least I’ll chuck a Malawi branch with its pollen. Very nice looking plants, very homogeneous.
Have another 5 seeds to grow, maybe in a next winter crop and let’s see if give a try to satori or another strain.

I got 3 females out of 5 Satori seeds and still had to give a plant away. Make sure you have plenty of space if your not growing outside :astonished:

6 Likes

Yeah! Definitely growing outside (21-25°C winter) and not letting them to grow up too much, just from Oct/Nov till march.

2 Likes

BTW they look gorgeous!!

2 Likes

I bought 1 pack of 10 satori seeds and tried them for several runs and still have a small supply from them. The taste is distinct and potency okay. The buds had too many leaves in them. Plants were very hardy. It was not my favourite and I removed the mother but it was nice to grow and did not regret it and I heard many seasoned growers who consider it as their favourite strain…

2 Likes

Any US-based seedbanks sell Mandala gear?

2 Likes

Necromancing the thread…

Anyone know the best source for Mandala gear for us Canucks?

Purple Paro Valley has caught my eye.

2 Likes

I got most of them direct from Mandala but i see their online shop is closed for now. I also got some of their seeds from Herbie’s in the UK. Think the vault might have some too but i’d need to check.

Yup the vault have purple paro valley in stock, 6 beans for £34

2 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it

1 Like

I have been looking at Mandala seeds for few weeks still not decided on what one to try.
Here is a link think they ship to Canada Mandala Seeds
Stay Safe All
Oh the link I use as my main source and very very reliable well for me.

2 Likes

They do ship direct to the US, I’m not sure about Canada. I bought 10 Satori, 10 Eight Miles High and 10 Mandala #1. They were shipped stealth and didn’t take long to arrive. They gave me 8 free Mandala #1 which I gifted to a friend in Massachusetts. He popped them in mid May (I think). 7 came up out of 8 and 2 males showed in mid July (seven feet tall). The remaining 5 females (outdoors) are huge. They are mid flower and smell terrific. They seem pretty consistent as far as growth and form but the smells and colors are a little different. One is quite purple, especially the lower plant. He showed me the roots when he transplanted into 15 gallon bags. They were astounding. I’ve never seen such thick, healthy roots. I’m waiting until next year for the others. Cannabis is legal in New York State but they still haven’t given us permission to grow.

6 Likes