Underrated strains

Hey OG. I thought a thread like this would be awesome to have. A place to share our underdog findings. We all have stumbled upon underrated treasures. I think we all should share this knowledge with each other and it might spark some inspiration to Future runs. If you got pics thats even more awesome!

Ill start with my underrated finding. Bulldog Caramelicious, i got this as a freebee and the one plant was so awesome i had to buy more packs. They are very uniform, large yields, rockhard buds and very balance smoke, around 18% THC and ranging from 1-3% CBD from the 2 mothers i had. This is what i would recommend to a first time grower, you cant screw this strain up.

Pz fam

List of underrated strains:
@LonelyOC - Caramelicious
@anon58740919 - Cherry Tart
@BarefootAndBlazed - Black Domina
@Papalag - Sannies seeds Jack, Selene and Herijuana.
@mndlss and @saxo - Sweet seeds S.A.D S1
@anon58740919 - Dark Sparks
@api312 - King Louis XIII
@Draig - Mandalas seeds Genesh, Satori and Hashberry
@the_bot - Rare Dankness Cornbread
@Trowertripper - Romulan Grapefruit
@Calyxander - Mandala seeds Satori, Hasberry and Far Out. Wappa by Paradise seeds. Apollo Eleven by Grimm
@RedOctober - Barney’s farm Amnesia Lemon

25 Likes

For me @LED_Seedz cherry tart. Whether our last interaction was a good one or not. (I can’t remember) this is the best strain I’ve grown and smoked

14 Likes

Wow, sound like a real keeper! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They all have their charms. I’ve only gone “yuck” twice in the last long time.

Any strain not hyped to death is underrated :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Not even sure if there is anymore about. They were sent out as a tester from PJ. Had everything I usually want from a plant. Short. Chunky nugs. Frosty af and the taste was something else. Fuck you got me wanting to chase some of those down now :thinking::100:

7 Likes

Yeah they sound awesome, If you find out how to get hold of EM, please hit me up! I want them too!

1 Like

Probably best to message the man himself bro. Was last seen Feb 8th though so he may have some stuff going on in life.

5 Likes

Ive stumbled upon alots of bad seed. Usually from spanish or nl companys. But also from random people, wosrt thing i know is when you grow out abunch of seeds are there are as many phenos as seeds

1 Like

A great hash strain too. He left OG after being asked to pay to be a sponsor. I believe he has/had some stuff for sale at Headie Gardens.

11 Likes

Thats too bad :slightly_frowning_face: I hope he atleast read his messages :shushing_face:

1 Like

Not available now but here you can check now and then … beer3|nullxnull

https://headiegardens.com/product-category/breeders/led_seedz/

4 Likes

I don’t see too many people working with Black Domina these days but it is a knock-out indica - great medicine for folks who need to sleep.

7 Likes

Sannies seeds. Sannies jack and Selene
Very underrated oh herijuana as well

9 Likes

As @George pointed out they’re out of stock. I can see why to be fair :sunglasses: guess she will just be "the one that got away :sweat:

3 Likes

Lost mine, along with others, to HpLVd. :disappointed_relieved:

I almost ordered me some s.a.d. which is an s1 by sweet seeds. I’d like to have it for years but somehow something came always in between lol I just have too much seeds at home lol

3 Likes

Deff worth a try… I was growing SAD S1 a few times some yrs ago. Not sure, if it’s still the same good Quality as it was back then. Just rumors, i didn’t grew it for years.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna pretend to know what the abbreviation is for. But it sucks that you lost them :100: you got no plans for any new crosses. The lowryder X’s have been my 2nd favourite after dark sparks. (Literally because dark sparks smells and tastes like vim§to. The best soft drink known to man(cunians) :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I heard and that’s why I want to have it. If I remember correctly rqs has the ‘same’ seeds and call the royal domina.

2 Likes

King Louis . Seems to never get brought up in og conversations and it’s some wicked potent old school earthy type og of the highest order. Narcotic with a buzzing head. Been a favorite of mine for more than a decade.

8 Likes