Mandala Seeds, Ace Seed landrace hybrids received - wow!

Ordered Jan. 4, received yesterday from France. All very potent, backcrossed and worked by Ace Seeds over many generations. Psychedelic strains, long lasting high.

One of the freebies is from B-S-B, Blackberry Rocks. 33% THC? Can that be possible and if so I wonder who the lab was and what tissue they were measuring.

Stealth was excellent as was packaging. Got some freebies like some very rich smelling incense from a famous Indian manufacturer of essences.

You psycho - delic oldies need to read the description on these head bombs. Takes me back to the days of hand cutting peyote buttons near Rio Grand City before the checkpoints, dropping Blue Cheer, and eating shrooms from my parents cattle ranch, picked 2 days after a good rain.

18 Likes

if you are going to do a seed run id love a couple of them

2 Likes

If you want to stay stateside Multiverse Beans has a fair selection of ACE gear . I’ve done 2 orders with them w/o problem . They have flash sales @ pretty good discount so get on their list . Mandala has access to the whole ACE catalog including the R&D testers . I’m waiting on both the new Super Panama Haze & the A5 Panama Haze to hit stateside .

6 Likes

Ran mandala seeds several times years ago. The satori definitely still comes to mind

3 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Company also stocks a pretty good selection of Ace Seeds stateside, and frankly I trust their inventory tracking more than Multiverse’s.

But for sheer selection of Ace Seeds, I love Mandala even if it means delayed gratification.

5 Likes

Will keep that in mind. I’m good to go regarding seeds. Been collecting and breeding since 1997,

Here’s another one I looked real hard at. So many pretty girls, so little time. Beyond the Brain - Mandala Seeds

1 Like

Good luck with that. Ace is one of the few that tests their goodies.

Devi, Ace’s “happiness manager” went out of his way to accommodate me. I changed my mind several times. Service beyond all expectations which means a lot.

That variety seems to get a lot of talk.

2 weeks is delayed, from France to Texas? They took a holiday break and as soon as they returned per their Jan. 2 PSA online statement, they were fulfilling orders.

2 weeks vs 3 days on average from North Atlantic? Yeah, delayed gratification.

I ordered their Tikal it’s supposed to be really uplifting.

1 Like

Do they ship in the original packs?

In my experience, North Atlantic ships everything in original packs, with the exception of some of the white label stuff they sell/give as freebies.

1 Like

I got one of Ace seeds Golden Tiger ( not the new one

Going well just now…big plant 8 weeks in flower.

Regards

P J

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Panamajock, best of luck!

This is perfect candidate for my Paclo Pro apps. (A PGR)

What have they been fed? NPK values please.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing these grown out, great selections

1 Like

PSA announcement

Don’t miss out on this bargain folks! Free shipping is over Jan. 19. Last post. Doing the root pruning thing again, this time with MicroKote - #40 by OldUncleBen