Mango's Fruit Bowl (grow journal/log)

Hey bud- happy new year! Way to ring it in :four_leaf_clover:🪴 :four_leaf_clover::sparkles:

2 Likes

@RainToday and @sunra108
Was going to draw one, but decided on two winners, (thank my daughter)
You each are winners, a puck of…
(Tangerine Dream x SourBubble)x Blue Moon Rocks
And a random choice from the stash.
Send me your details/safe address, and both of you choose one number between 1 and 30 in the PM, and that will decide what the mystery stash surprise will be. Thank you all for playing, Happy New Year, and there will be more games to come in the near future.

14 Likes

Congratulations @RainToday ! ! !

Thank You @Illicitmango ! ! !

Deets on the way.

Happy New Year OG ! ! !

6 Likes

Congratz and happy new year :champagne:

2 Likes

Thank you and your daughters very much!! Sounds like something delightfully different than anything else I’ve grown. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Many Thanks @Illicitmango,
Much obliged.

MkxNrthrnLites

9 Likes

Glad they arrived! After I sent them I started thinking about it and couldn’t remember if I wrote the one puck correctly lol. It’s supposed to be… TDxSBxBMR
(TangerineDream x SourBubble)x BlueMoonRocks.
I.might have done the same thing with the one puck I sent to @RainToday. I appologize lol.

4 Likes

Landed today :heart_eyes: thank you very much!! I’ve noted the label change, no worries. Very much looking forward to growing them! Got two new lights and dumping some less useful plants to make room fire a baby photoperiod veg and clone area in fact. :grin:
Next puzzle will be where to keep the moms during flower time. Probably going to take over the second bathroom again. :rofl:

1 Like

The next run will be starting here very shortly.
I have a few things in mind, but only one set in stone.
Also, a revival project from years ago will be continued.
More details to follow soon. Love you all

6 Likes

Got some beans in the paper towels.
Its beginning!
More info to follow soon…

8 Likes

We have some life… :slight_smile:

12 Likes

All sprouted except 1, so we have 5 currently.
Undecided whether to start a few more, or just let these 5 do their thing. Either way, this will be fun!

Two of them are Blueberry Diesel x Black Cherry from @Rhai88
As time.goes on I will say what the others are.
Thanks for stopping by

11 Likes

ohhh shit! :wink:

1 Like

5/5 above soil. The 2 that still have helmets attached are roughly 2 days younger than the others.
And it begins…

11 Likes

The two have shed their helmets. Also, put a couple more beans in the paper towel to germinate.
This should be an exciting run!

15 Likes

Good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

Thanks! @stiffy and same to you!

Decided to put the @MarsHydro T1000 in. Let’s she how she does :slight_smile:
Right off the bat, I like having a dimmer. My previous lights didnt have one. Just a veg switch and a bloom switch. Also, the color of the light output. This looks normal n not tinted blue, red or blurple although everything I’ve grown for the past 5+ years was with these old viparspectra reflector series model 450 so I cannot shame them at all. Honestly I love those lights. Probably because I’m so used to using them all this time I know what they’ll do, sweet spots/hang distance. I dont like change but this change may be a good thing. Ok rambling over, sitting here smoking a J damn this tangerine dream x sour bubble is nice stuff.

And pics for the day

13 Likes

The 5 planted are chugging along… not really much to report. The other beans I have germinating do have a tiny tiny tail sticking out, going to give them a couple more days to see if it gets any longer befor planting. These beans are reeeeally old so they may or may not make it. I’ve got a few more on standby in case these dont make it, there still would be a chance for the ones remaining so hopefully something germinates. That would be epic.

14 Likes

Ok so the couple beans I had germinating, the tails wouldn’t grow any longer, still gonna keep em for another day or two but doubt they’ll do anything. These bean are old. I started a.couple more with hopes that these make it. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

The current 5 seedlings are doing well. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

12 Likes