Mango's Fruit Bowl (grow journal/log)

They’re developing well…good work👍

1 Like

Thanks.man!
I bent them over and buried the extra stem. This will help keep the from tipping as they grow and I start bending them in the opposite direction. I love playing with small.pots
The other beans I have germinating cracked but seem very sluggish as well as the previous ones. Hoping I can get something to pop from these. And now if they do happen to have any life, they will become an immediate priority project to make more of. So really hoping these pull through.

2 Likes

Picking up a little bit of speed now that they have some leaves.

17 Likes

Happy Valentines Day everybody.
Saturday I’ll be taking a trip to look at a few puppies.

8 Likes

Still chugging along, they will be getting slightly bigger pots over the weekend…maybe.

Going to check out a few Pomsky puppies that a friend of mine just had a litter(6) of. The kids have been wanting a pomsky for quite a while now and I planned to surprise them once these guys were born. Never told them that one would be ours lol. Well, the time has come for them to find homes and she is giving us first pick. Giving her all that free weed for all these years came back tenfold lol. Just happy to be part of the process and helped her deliver them at birth.

14 Likes

That’s awesome man. Sometimes good karma walks on four legs :dog:
Happy for you guys :blush:

3 Likes

The ferrets will like having another friend to chase around, my current dog plays with them, but hes too attached to nan.

4 Likes

I’m proud to introduce my OG family to the newest addition to my household. Everybody, meet Nova. Our 9week(today) old pomsky pup.
Just got home with her about an hour ago

15 Likes

Thats awesome, Nova is a keeper! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Very cool.

3 Likes

she even has markings like a ferret :heart_eyes:
:wave::sunglasses: hi Nova :green_heart:

3 Likes

That is wonderful man. The way the nose strip runs into head stripe. Nova is a beautiful name( Spanish means no go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and your ferrets should run the energy out of your pup!

1 Like

It’s only been 24 hours but shes already glued to my hip. Anywhere I go she follows like a shadow.
We’re going to have a lot of fun together.
She has a nice n comfy dog bed but seems to prefer the blanket I put on the floor for her. Shes already stolen my heart. Very happy to be part of her life.

Sleepy pup

11 Likes

The pup is doing great, She really likes my youngest daughter. Nova becomes the most playful whenever either daughter walks into the room, then she’ll follow the kids around with a toy in her mouth.

The plants are doing good as well

11 Likes

They’re looking great atm :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Smooth sailing :slight_smile: the pup has been showing an interest, maybe curiosity, every time I have to go into the closet. Luckily she can’t reach them, or even get to that room without assistance (yet)

11 Likes

Puppy tax

13 Likes

Just adorable and nice looking plants. She is interested in your plants because of the interest you show in your plants. How’s she doing with your ferrets?

4 Likes

She loves them, and Nugget likes her, but Token wants to eat her lol. Token is just different, he always wants to play :upside_down_face:
But for the most part they get along okay. Probably be a little while yet till I can fully trust them together

4 Likes

Hi brother just got caught up on your thread

Great job

2 Likes