Manitoba is tough

For sure and parts of summer can be brutal , but 5cm won’t fit any shipper I’ve seen although perhaps cuttings which others and I have had great success receiving and rooting so that is probably a very good option.
I get most Canadian mail from the coast ,east or west in 4 days

1 Like

Have you tried offering them up in the Canadian thread?

1 Like

Not really wanting to ship atm

1 Like

I figured I could go for a Sunday cruise meet a new friend ,smoke our own socially distanced joints and have a nice cruise home with my new puppy :dog:, maybe a nice gas station hot chocolate even

4 Likes

It’s quite the drive or i’d have taken you up on that :partying_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

You would have liked it my puppy barely bites

5 Likes

Dawww. Muffin’ :dog: :+1:

Radar

7 Likes

Celia :hugs:

4 Likes

They definitely don’t guarantee delivery right now and it takes extra. I sent out 2 xpressposts last week. One regional/local and the other national as it was going to ON. Local showed 4 days as soon as I dropped it off and national is still barely in transit.
Not too worried about that one tho it’s only my ACMPR renewal and I have a tracking number which is what I wanted.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t waste time on Canada Post especially now with the holidays. Purolator overnight seems to be the way to go.

I’m in Winnipeg and Can take cuts if you don’t want to throw them out

2 Likes

Never caught the thread earlier, it is a shame. Now I have been debating on shoveling some snow while it is still not frigid out, tomorrow will be nasty especially with the wind chill. I fucking hate winter (no offence for you all with sleds).

2 Likes

The winters lately have sucked for sledding anyway tbh. Not nearly as many people going out these days due to the costs.

2 Likes

If the snow was here there would be machines flying, just to get out of the house.

2 Likes

There are no shortage of sleds in my neighborhood but pricy toys that are out of my toy budget and a $500 hit at the shop before season , Fuk dat.

3 Likes

Same as out here

I’ve got a pair of older sleds I’ve been thinking about getting rid of… Just not using them enough. In great shape

2 Likes

I wish my back wasn’t so crispy or I might consider it lol

2 Likes

Hahah maybe one day I’ll be able to get rid of these, nice package deal for someone. His & hers sleds fresh work done, dual tilt trailer, helmets, extra track, the works

My yard backs on to the snoman trails and I’ve probably put 50 miles on them in the last 3 years

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll go if we get enough snow to make farmers happy

1 Like