Manitoba is tough

Tons of bare ground out my way unfortunately

Not here but no one is torturing their shit in the little we have

It’s a good time to sell toys now. Wish I had the cash to get them. Have a sled but none for the kids and I’m also just off the snowman trail. Waiting for some snow now that the ice is thick enough.

1 Like

I love my Arctic Cat Panther 550. Stock image.

unnamed-3

3 Likes

No kidding, can’t seem to get enough snow to stick around this year. Either ditching the sleds or picking up a third for the little guy at some point

6 Likes

I’d take it but I’m in the US.

Had a lot of Polaris sleds over the years. XLTs, XC, Indys, Ultra. Now I’ve got an Apex XTX and don’t get it stuck because it’s a tank. Stock photo as have a new phone and no old photos on it.

4 Likes

Lots of trails to ride out there by the looks of it , we ended up on a snow mobile trail in fall west of Roseisle at the bottom of the valley while we’re out in the side by side , I bet it’s beautiful on a sled , scared the shit out of us when we hit a half dozen water crossings lol

3 Likes

Today the paper said we need three feet of snow to get our moisture level back to normal. Everything from ground water to soil to lakes are low right now. And we had nothing for snow this year as compared to normal.

2 Likes

That makes sense , our RM was under water restrictions most of summer , no mushrooms of any kind and barely any insects , I am very rural and it was quite unusual

1 Like

It honestly wasn’t bad not being eaten alive by mosquitoes all summer though.

3 Likes

I have heard tales of the ManiMozzies. I’m glad they were just stories for me :shark:

2 Likes

I guess it’s pretty bad but out here your body seems to adjust in a week or so well it does for me and I am shirtless most of summer , I have to maintain my nipple tan :grin:

1 Like

yes I have crispy back syndrome too. No more high speed bumps and jumps. I do it in the boat if I am driving

1 Like