March Picture of the Month ~ Contest~ 🎥

Thanks for the compliment. Alas, I’ve stopped paying people in seeds to vote for me and now I can’t seem to win anymore.

Here’s an S1 of PuTang (disgusting name) a couple weeks into flower. These were a trade from @Cannaology stash. The following picture is not an endorsement of, or commendation for Mass Medical.

40 Likes

You didn’t pay me. Ill vote for you. Oh wait I have before. Guess you owe me. :wink:

6 Likes

Apple fritter turning lightly purple.

34 Likes

We should change to “Bud of the Month” contest frech|nullxnull, beautiful pics … :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Just to be different. A pretty leaf.

37 Likes

For you George. :smiley:

5 Likes

Panama IPC_2020-12-11.14.37.50.4320~3

Good luck to all :heart:

32 Likes

Good luck everyone and happy growing.

5 Likes

I bet there were some fire ones in that pack

5 Likes

I grew 2 girls out. One was ghash dominant and the other pictured above was pretty frosty and narcotic. I have about 50 more to run through, hoping to find a nice lush leaner.

2 Likes

Nice :grin:tag. A homie when you run them

1 Like

banana mac finishing week 2
under 1445w of cmh, 5 gal hempy, botanicare pro blend.

26 Likes

Blackberry Kush Auto :face_with_monocle:

35 Likes

My bro, looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

that pinkleberry is a blackberry x blackberry and smells just like it! blackberry is a banger

3 Likes

thank you, im fascinated by its smell. thats ironic to the black berry x black berry! ill take it thou!

2 Likes

40 Likes

ABC shrub with a friendly little spider

4 Likes

I can’t wait to run abc and freakshow,…

2 Likes

Kosher Kush at around 60 days 12/12.

Funny gal this one - after a little light burn under some LED’s this is what appeared when I got her color back. Camera gives the impression of brownish, but her color is more burgundy/port wine.

Some temp dips at night likely the cause.

30 Likes