March Picture of the Month ~ Contest~ 🎥

Sammy #03

regards,

42 Likes

The smell it puts off as it’s finishing is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiicceeee. The frost is proper as f with that one.

3 Likes

Critical Mass CBD…

…cheerz… :fist_left:…h00k

30 Likes

Critical Mass is cbd? No wonder :thinking: I grew a ton and it wasn’t very good, (imo) smoke. Pertaining to the high I should say,… maybe it’s because it’s cbd dominate. :palm_tree:to face. Beautiful plant @dr.h00k !

3 Likes

this particular Critical Mass is CBD, 1:1 THC(Dinafem)…there is other CM that is mostly THC…it definitely isn’t high test , but I kinda like it for pain relief, without getting too dopey and still be motivated to get stuff done…it’s more relaxing than stoney…Thanks…cheerz… :fist_left:…h00k…

2 Likes

Which CM did you get?

1 Like

Jbc freebies. I believe that was the brand, had a skunk on the package.

1 Like

Absolute beauty!

1 Like

How cool is that!?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, that I’m following you completely? is it like penny-wise equal amounts of thc to cbd 50/50? because, I have to say, that of most all the different types I have tried over the past few years, I find Penny-Wise that was gifted to me by @99PerCent many eons ago now, the most relaxing.

regards,

2 Likes

Idk what they were, just high cbd seed. Not a high level of thc. Didn’t work for me. I’m a heavy consumer that’s all, I often never feel the cbd, I don’t know if your supposed to. But I don’t get relief from it the way others have said they do.

2 Likes

I read somewhere if your a heavy thc user you won’t get as much effects from cbd as a light thc user bc blocks up the same reciptors the cbd is trying to use. Not for sure on that thou.

3 Likes

Panama haze x Lebanese Lefthanded seeds

50 Likes

Beautiful colors :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

that is incredible! killing it my dude!

2 Likes

Blueberry Dragon Fire by 7 East Genetics, all-purple stem/leaf female (leaf stages):

Grown outdoors in soil and sun, harvested October 2019

20 Likes

The Chocolate Room.

36 Likes

Very nice! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you @Floyd

2 Likes