Marijuana Seeds

What cannabis strain can be grown during cold season?

4 Likes

Almost any indoors, but I don’t think that’s what you want to know. lol
Welcome to OG.

6 Likes

You trying to grow outside with fall / winter light hours? If you are receiving less than like 13-14 hours of light per day they will likely just start to flower when they are small. You could consider auto flower, supplemental lighting to keep them in veg, green house for the weather?

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @SunWestGenetics , any relation to the seed company of the same name? I recently grew one of the seeds I got from them. Either way nice to meet you.

5 Likes

Might you be affiliated with sun west genetics? I’ve tried their gear

Edit: @DougDawson i never even seen your post lol you read my mind

Or maybe I read yours

1 Like

Thanks Doug for pointing out the not so obvious that some people use as there profile name… I feel this site is booming. We do things here that other sites will never accomplish. This places is an advertisers wd… thanks for looking out.

5 Likes

Could have worked either way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey bud, ever vigilant. I was just curious. We had a similar post pop up recently with a new user who called themselves CropKingSeeds . I asked them the same question on the 2 posts they made and they never responded. Funny part was I got my Sunwestgenetics Cheese seeds as a freebie when I bought some from Cropkingseeds. LOL. That was quite some time ago since I don’t use them any more but seems like an interesting coincidence.

3 Likes

Perhaps look up landraces that grow at similar height from sea level and distance from the equator with a similar climate as yours.

Then grow them with open pollination, let the males go nuts.
The seeds you get from that generation will be stronger, just keep pollinating and every generation will become stronger. Don’t fret about losing plants, the weak will die, the strong will become stronger and adapt to your geographical location, climate and soil.

A lot of autoflowering strains finish in 3 months too.

2 Likes

That’s like asking how thick a coat you need to wear in December in the US. All depends on where you are asking about. Florida? Texas? Michigan? Montana? There is kinda a petty wide spilt of weather regions if you are in the US.

Folklore says that ruderallis can/does grow through the snow in Russia. Ahem…

3 Likes