Mars Hydro giveaway time: Come and Win New TS2000 or SP250

Truth of the matter is I have everything I need and I have been having a good read of all sorts but I have logged on 4 times and I don’t really think its right to jump on someone I could post a load of pointless crap like some do but I would much rather only talk if I have something relevant to say and if there was any issues I pretty sure a polite inbox would of covered it I ended up here via a sponsors email to join there competition

4 Likes

No live in a very rural place but I have some babies in the ground so I am OK I was looking for info on RSO here as I hear great things :v::v:

4 Likes

Very true. Sorry about the bumpy indoctrination.
This group is really much more welcoming when they get to know you…

3 Likes

You’ll do well on rollitup :wink:

2 Likes

Mars Hydro hasn’t posted any PIP requirements and it’s their give-away. Any community member can sign up for this giveaway contest, new or veteran OG members.

Although, note that the rules set forth by MARs includes a requirement to produce a grow log and review. OG likes the honor system, those who aren’t planning on living up to the entry rules should re-consider. Otherwise, the sponsor will reconsider future giveaways…

(Tinfoil imagines that the so-called “random” number generator might not be perfectly random, anyhow).

9 Likes

say it isn’t so :wink:

2 Likes

It might take several “random” draws to find the entry that genuinely wants to do a test grow :smile:
I mean really, if it’s genuinely, that’s quite different…
Give the lamp to @TrevorLahey. I truly believe that he is serious about doing an honest review of your light.

Remember the movie “A Few Good Men”… “your honor, I strenuously object”…
Well ok; that’s different if you strenuously object:laughing:

Several entries mentioned a “side-by-side” sort of grow-off with another light, like CMH…
Are those going to be acceptable grow-journal and review conditions? Just curious, because it would be interesting to see the MarsHydro lights blow a CMH away :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want sp250
Justintime is killing it
Like to give it a try.

1 Like

it would be at that

I use double ended bulbs now and may go back to single ended in my new room

ez to hang vertical, no reflector needed, ez to cool

you cannot get out more watts then are going in

and on my light bill watts is watts

1 Like

: I I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/TSL2000/SP250

Guys I love my mars reflector series

5 Likes

Ts 2000- stop playing games and get some exposure for your lights. Ima ask nicely cuz yall pmed me and asked if I wanted ro try one. I told yall I lost frequenfly and Ill let it speak for itself. My Bestva 2000 is killing your light. Prove me wrong Pumpkin! This beggin shite is looking terrible. More smoke and bs. You newer dudes don’t know how this all started Lol. Later Mars

How come Eh or Gavita do run promo codes here. Because they dont need to try to convince. To the guy with a reflector mars. Thats awesome if thats the bees knees for you. Whatever works for you.

@Zoey talk to @Deadinside88 seriously. Let that man get a big boy. I wont be abrasive anymore. Later dudes.

5 Likes

Hi bro all good just my 2 cents I use them and they were cheap and they work for me ,are there better yes no doubt

Peace

4 Likes

Hell yeah by any means necessary. Hell silz might work better. Looks good bro. Be safe.

2 Likes

Ah i try to stay out of things but
I want a marshydro tsw2000 coz id like to run it.

1 Like

And again i want mars hydro tsw2000 coz im no pro n want to see/show what it can do.

1 Like

And last
I want a mars hydro tsw2000 coz it will fit perfect in my mirrored room where im sure it will shine

1 Like

Hey, guys.

Seems you have some fun here, thanks for joining in. Recently, we are preparing a side-by-side comparison video on TS and SP, I am wondering is there anything you want to know ? Free to bring them up, we might show in the video ~

No not fun, you have offered free test lights before both to individual members and as a group then reneged on all counts and would only offer a slighly discounted price.
I am just wondering if you have the same sales strategy this time around!

10 Likes

I hadn’t been paying attention but that blows. If some OGer doesn’t win a light and do a grow journal it will be pretty disappointing @Zoey

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann We mentioned it before, things change so fast, if it makes you disappointed, I have to say sorry. We provided a 20% off discount before, no one shows the attention. LOL

The discount can be applied into each item displayed on our website. Better than nothing, right ?

1 Like