Mars Hydro LED Latest NEWS!šŸ’„šŸ’„

LOL 1000 is just a number, pls stay tune, we will have this giveaway recently. And we are sending one of lights, not a T-shirt.:sweat_drops:

This is another channel to sale mars hydro products, but make sure you purchased from the authorized channel.

For some super lower price, it may be a scam, think before purchase.

But itā€™s better to buy from our official website, manufacture itself, directly shipping :fist: :fist: :fist:

@Zoey ,
We arenā€™t ALL based in the North America , so gbpĀ£ and euros , would be appreciated on your adsā€™.
So how does one win one of your lights- and do we get to choose what light we want ( if winner.) .??
I could try them against my led light :bulb:. :wink:
Gaz

1 Like

Mars v solstrips comparative grow :thinking:I wonder what would win :laughing:

5 Likes

Hi, Gazz29

We want to have a giveaway recently, the winner will selected by all participants. Itā€™s not started yet.

Hi, Esrgood4u

Every product has its own advantage, we want to give all the facts about the products and let results speak for themselves. Mars lights are very different and really it would be an unfair match up.

1 Like

Super buds under Mars reflector 144.

1 Like

Happy grow with Mars TSL2000

1 Like

From these two pictures, can you find some difference between them?

Am I the only one that noticed the canadian flag is upside down?

7 Likes

What do ya mean about it being very different and ā€˜unfairā€™ matchup .?
I will put 250w of my led against 250w of your led - what is unfair about this @Zoey .?

Yes thereā€™s bamboo stakes holding the buds up in the blurple pic along with being nearly done ā€¦
Whereas the ā€˜whiteā€™ light pic - the plants are maybe just a few days into flowering , other than that the bottom pic is in a tent and the other in a cupboard/room.
Probably some iv missed ,but what is it your pointing out between pics .?
Gaz

3 Likes

You have giving no facts at all. You have giving no evidence to prove these lights perform as well as the advert state. The FACT is your adverts are blatantly misleading to lure people into buying a sub standard product

5 Likes

I havenā€™t tried Mars LEDs, but anyone who is contributing to keeping OG up and running is cool with me! It looks like youā€™ve made some major advancements with your new lines. Maybe Iā€™ll win one and be able to try it for myself :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Seriously though @Zoey flip the damn flag right way upā€¦

5 Likes

Much better

14 Likes

As long as Trudope remains in power it should be upside downā€¦

7 Likes

Lmao I considered that aswellā€¦

3 Likes

Finally we agree! Why not do a side by side against a competitor, like California Light Works LED :scream:

4 Likes

Looks like we are not allowed to mock the fact of this thread being an obvious shit showā€¦Modsā€¦Did I break any rules to have my post deleted? If so, what was it I did, that made it happen? I have never had posts deleted before, I sure hope it never got deleted, just because Mars gave OG cashā€¦ I donā€™t want to make the same mistake again, if I broke some kind of rule? Thanks in advance.

K.

2 Likes

You donā€™t have a post other than the one you just made in this threadā€¦

Is it a different one you mean? Cuz no posts were deleted in here except on Mongo deleted himself

And noā€¦ when the person your mocking is spending money to be a sponsor and keep the site running, itā€™s not okā€¦ but maybe ask @LemonadeJoe what the rules are regarding mocking withing posts

2 Likes