Mars Hydro LED Latest NEWS!šŸ’„šŸ’„

Thatā€™s odd, because both my post and someone elseā€™s mocking it, got deleted. Mine was a tank Gif, his was popcorn. Both gone. And does Mars spending money in OG, give them more special privileges than everyone else? I have never had any of my other posts in paying members thread deleted before. Just wondering for my future donations. I am now finally in the position to donate, but this thread is starting to change my mindā€¦I was under the impression that this site was not run off donations from corporationsā€¦

Much respect Toastyā€¦

K.

4 Likes

Again as a mod, I can see what has been deleted and there are no deleted posts In This thread

You posted on the other one
https://overgrow.com/t/new-sponsor-on-the-board-marshydro-led/22173/261

And is still there and not deleted

1 Like

Perhaps I messed it up the first timeā€¦My bad. Good day Toasty.

K.

1 Like

Sorry manā€¦I must have been too baked to operate a simple threadā€¦My bad Man. I am a Dumbassā€¦

K.

6 Likes

All good, just didnā€™t want you feeling like we did something we didnā€™t lolā€¦ all resolved

3 Likes

Noā€¦It was clearly my mistake Mangā€¦Thereā€™s just so many Mars threads, itā€™s hard to know what one I am on haha.

I will be donating to your site soon hereā€¦I just finished a run.

Cheers Toastyā€¦

3 Likes

No, there are two for Mars Hydro topic.
One is New Sponsor on the boards
Another is Mars Hydro Latest News

1 Like

LOL @Grease_Monkey; as a Canadian, I approve your solution to this problem

I have a Mars Hydro tent 1m x 1m. Solid, built well as far as tents go :thumbsup:

6 Likes

You have posted in another thread two obvious off-topic memesā€¦ There was nothing meaningful (aside that you were having fun) that those memes could have add to the topicā€¦

For fun posting it is better to use any topic in #smokers-lounge and not hijack sponsored topicā€¦

5 Likes

Just came across this on my youtube feedā€¦I respect this guys opinion, he donā€™t pull no punches.
He tested out the mars hydro 1000 watt light and this is what he had to sayā€¦

Sooooā€¦since thereā€™s barely ANY red spectrumā€¦ the 1.8 - 2 gpw are GREATLY EXAGERATED, just sayingā€¦but itā€™s perfect for growing a single plantā€¦

4 Likes

I already was told it was the other threadā€¦I apologizedā€¦Now I know the rulesā€¦I will remember to not post off topic memes in topics then, my apologiesā€¦Thank you regardless for clearing it up Joeā€¦It wonā€™t happen again.

K.

2 Likes

Listed as 1000 watts, yet can only light up a 6 inch by 6 inch areaā€¦just do not get it!

3 Likes

He recommends it for entry level grower. I believe it is this lamp:

https://www.mars-hydro.com/hpcall/new-arrivel-hp/mars-ts-1000-led-full-spectrum-hydroponic-led-grow-light

Mars TS 1000
Actual Power: 150W+/-5%@100ā€“277V
Coverage:Veg:3ā€™x3ā€™(90x90cm); Bloom:2ā€™x2ā€™(60x60cm)
Compared to HPS/MH/HID:250W
Average Yields: 1.5g/W

Actually only that reviewer in Youtube video refers to it as 1000 wattsā€¦ But on mars-hydro site there is no sign of watts or w in the titleā€¦ and correctly lists it as 150W power draw.

3 Likes

And as @Zoey has said multiple times the 1000 is just a number in the name, not wattage

5 Likes

Unless Iā€™ve missed it they never promised a light give away, just a giveaway. It could be a tshirt for all we know. Who cares free stuff is free stuff at least they are willing. Their target market obviously isnt pro growers its aimed at the guys like me starting out on a budget hoping for a good enough plug n play system. ( mind you I cant even afford that atm bit thatā€™s beside the point)

Sit back n smoke a joint, their sales will show them if their marketing strategy is or isnt working.

1 Like

I am sorry, I know this is a site sponsor, and the powers that be want them here. I withdraw my question or statements, and will stay out of here. Good luck to you Marā€™s, and thanks for supporting this site!!!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been informed that it will be light giveaway :bulb: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty sweet!

We just need more grower supporters and that way we can just be self sustaining this community and not need non grower companies in here.

Even if enough members contributed 1 or 5$ a month to show Joe and the rest of team Overgrow that we got their backs and appreciate and love this community they gave to us. We just need to know how much it costs and how many members we need to contribute. Plus if we end up contributing more, they could use the extra to hold our own giveawaysā€¦ Just my way of seeing it. Iā€™m an idealist thoā€¦

5 Likes

How do we enter the contest to get the light?