Mars Hydro Online Chat

Ranging from 600-700 nm, The Mars Hydro TS LED has more red light than similar grow lights on the market.
Rich Red SPECTRUM- The most helpful for bloom, and fruiting. Boost crop yield& quality. Indoor growing environments typically use a balanced combination of red and blue light for best results.

1 Like

FC-E6500 is densely mounted with BridgeLux chips, resulting in an average PPFD of 1200umol/m²/s. Coupled with enhanced red and blue light, the yield is increased by 2.5g/watt, making the FC-E6500 suitable for large commercial cultivation.

Wattage - 730w
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 5x5 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft
For Indoor Horticulture growers, from professional cultivators to hobbyists.

3 Likes

That’s a very impressive light kit. No $$$ at this time. I’m saving up for one of your 4x4 tents.

Thank you for your support~ hope you can use the product ASAP :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Dear Growers,

Mars Hydro’s new round of Giveaway is coming, you can look forward to it, and you can also comment on what products you want to make Giveaway~

6 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Please join Mars Hydro giveaway :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is anyone interested in our smart lights? Please speak your mind. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Could you please share what Mars Hydro products you used? Are you starting a new round of planting ? :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I use all Mars Hydro lights. I have been a fan since I started indoor growing. I now have three TS1000 that I used for seedlings and clones. Two of them are now in a 4x4 Vivosun (crap) tent to flower some plants.
Then I have a 2x4 Mars Hydro tent with the Mars Hydro SP3000. I have that tent about three weeks from harvest.
I also have another Vivosun (again, crap) 4x4 tent using the Mars Hydro FC E4800 light kit.
Those Vivosun tents are worn out and need to be replaced. When I scoop up enuff money, I will be buying the 4x4 Mars Hydro tent. I love that 2x4
MH tent and want a bigger one for my flowering tents.
Mars Hydro ROX!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for your support of our products, we now have flash sales on our website every Thursday, you can pay attention to that :blush:

1 Like

I’m waiting for a new tent to get here, things are a little cramped lol

wish you have a good harvest :blush:

1 Like

Mars Hydro pH and TDS Meter Combo provide careful management of your hydroponic nutrient solutions to ensure the concentration of dissolved solids and the acidity or alkalinity is within the correct range.

Hello All. Its my first time posting here. I stumbled here looking for info about mars-hydro UR45. The Mars-hydro website recommends using the IR for 15min before and after regular light schedule and 1 - 2 hrs during veg and flower cycle and i was curious how people were doing that. Please let me know if there is some workaround or maybe i overlooked something obvious. Thank you.

As for the effective use of supplemental IR light, we recommend providing your plants with IR light for a 30-minute time frame before you turn the lights off for the day. 30 minutes before the lights are scheduled to be turned off we recommend providing your plants with 10 minutes of IR light, then, turn off the IR lights for the next 10 minutes. Finally, turn the lights back on for a final 10 minutes of supplemental IR light. (10 – on, 10 – off, 10- on). After all the lights have been turned off, the plants can sleep. This use of IR light can be applied to all stages of plant growth, except the germination stage.

for more info,please read the following link:

1 Like

Hi Friends,

who have not yet participated in the Mars Hydro Giveaway, please hurry up and join us,the event is coming to an end :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Looking at the these , then you can feel happy. :innocent: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the response MarsHydro.

I read over the link you provided for the UR45 and the recommended lighting plan for the IR and UV modes. Unfortunately, and please correct me if im wrong, there currently is NOT any way to program the IR and UV modes independently to automate the recommended lighting plan. The good news is that MarsHydro is aware and currently working on an update to the UR45 to allow for more functionality.

couple questions:

1. What would that new functionality be? I assume it would be providing a way to program/automate the recommended lighting plan and control the IR and UV modes independently.
  2. Would this be in the form of some sort of supplemental hardware that current owners could use or a totally new design for the UR45?
  3. When might this update be available?

Thanks again very much for the info and have a great day.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

All I want is 2 plugs, one for the IR and the other for the UV so I can just put those into my already set timers :v:

2 Likes