Mars Hydro Online Chat

wish you have a good harvest :blush:

1 Like

Mars Hydro pH and TDS Meter Combo provide careful management of your hydroponic nutrient solutions to ensure the concentration of dissolved solids and the acidity or alkalinity is within the correct range.

Hello All. Its my first time posting here. I stumbled here looking for info about mars-hydro UR45. The Mars-hydro website recommends using the IR for 15min before and after regular light schedule and 1 - 2 hrs during veg and flower cycle and i was curious how people were doing that. Please let me know if there is some workaround or maybe i overlooked something obvious. Thank you.

As for the effective use of supplemental IR light, we recommend providing your plants with IR light for a 30-minute time frame before you turn the lights off for the day. 30 minutes before the lights are scheduled to be turned off we recommend providing your plants with 10 minutes of IR light, then, turn off the IR lights for the next 10 minutes. Finally, turn the lights back on for a final 10 minutes of supplemental IR light. (10 – on, 10 – off, 10- on). After all the lights have been turned off, the plants can sleep. This use of IR light can be applied to all stages of plant growth, except the germination stage.

for more info,please read the following link:

1 Like

Hi Friends,

who have not yet participated in the Mars Hydro Giveaway, please hurry up and join us,the event is coming to an end :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Looking at the these , then you can feel happy. :innocent: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the response MarsHydro.

I read over the link you provided for the UR45 and the recommended lighting plan for the IR and UV modes. Unfortunately, and please correct me if im wrong, there currently is NOT any way to program the IR and UV modes independently to automate the recommended lighting plan. The good news is that MarsHydro is aware and currently working on an update to the UR45 to allow for more functionality.

couple questions:

1. What would that new functionality be? I assume it would be providing a way to program/automate the recommended lighting plan and control the IR and UV modes independently.
  2. Would this be in the form of some sort of supplemental hardware that current owners could use or a totally new design for the UR45?
  3. When might this update be available?

Thanks again very much for the info and have a great day.

1 Like

:ok_hand:

All I want is 2 plugs, one for the IR and the other for the UV so I can just put those into my already set timers :v:

2 Likes

UPDATE. I went back and read the comments section again from the link provided above for the UV45 and marsHydro is actually quite clear about what the update for the UV45 is. MarsHydro is working on an update so you can run the timer on the UV and IR separately. Sounds exciting. :wink:

2 Likes

Foreigner goes back in time:

If only there were a company willing to sponsor me with a new light somehow…

6 Likes

Thank you for your information, UR45 we will upgrade the timer in the future, timing UV IR separately

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, we will upgrade more in the future to meet the needs of our customers

1 Like

Hi, I suggest you follow our giveaway in the future :heart:

2 Likes

Please share us about your favorite strain? :clap: :clap:

https://www.mars-hydro.com/sale

2 Likes

Thank you for hearing us @MarsHydro !

I’ve been using MH product since I’ve been legally able to grow indoors starting with a Reflector 48 in a 2x2 and continue to use MH gear for many reasons!

This includes 2x TSL2000 & 2x TS1000 and I’m very much looking forward to seeing the v2 of these fixtures out so I can order them on the :canada: site and then install them with my FC-6500 squeezed into my 4x4!!

:grin: :+1:

1 Like

I love em all! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for your support to our products, hope you can have better harvest with our light :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

2 Likes

The latest addition to the Mars Hydro grow light lineup, the FC 6500-EVO, is powered by highly-efficient Samsung LM301H EVO chips that boast a 3.14 μmol/j rating per diode, increasing the entire light’s PPE to an impressive 3.0 μmol/j! Also, FC 6500-EVO features a smart system that offers various functionalities, including remote control, wireless dimming, automated programming, and growth plans to help growers improve cultivation productivity and harvest with superior crop quality.

Wattage - 730w±5%
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 5x5 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft

4 Likes

Hi guys!
participated in your FC 3000 draw where I was invited by other participants, according to your rules.
that’s how I found out about your existence! and I’ll tell you it’s very, very strange!
I’ll explain why…after your giveaway I got interested in your products and started looking for them closer to my location. you cannot imagine my surprise when I found your site in Ukraine and with Ukrainian contacts.

however, I have not found any mention of “mars-hydro” in any topic forum or reference to your product in any specialty store.
I didn’t see any grow report on your products here…
this is a very serious failure of your partners…
the very fact that I have more than 15 years of cultivation experience and have never heard of your brand, even if there is an official representative in the country, is impressive!!!

another surprising circumstance is the price difference…
the price in the USA is 270 dollars

in Ukraine - 472 dollars!!!

some other positions are twice as different!

I am sure that with even minimal advertising or participation of representatives in at least the largest forums, as well as an adequate price, you can increase your profits here tenfold…

1 Like