17 :ok_hand:t5:

4 Likes

=10+(5*2)

Answer = 20

2 Likes

Wrong answer lol because slightly high

1 Like

20 seems to work @MarsHydro

For the small potential losses in Strength over time, you could always move it that inch closer.

My ts-1000 is also 2 and still kicks ass

2 Likes

the answer is 20 :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Sure mine kick buds too, just asked wondering when I will need to expect to replace it so that it isnā€™t drawing 150w and ppfd like a 75w.

2 Likes

17 is my answer

1 Like

My bet for the answer is 30

2 Likes

17 for the win

The answer is 20. Did you guess correctly? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

There is a 20 in my answer :sweat_smile: @MarsHydro

2 Likes

Hi guysā€¦when will those new ad lights ā€˜deep redā€™ being shipped? I bought one under the impression of having it by now. But thereā€™s still nothing at my doorstepā€¦(Iā€™m in Australia)
Cheers,Stiffy

2 Likes

20 is my answer and I was hoping to have some higlights on the upcoming 420, I guess I will get a decent light for my closet.

I will go with 20.

I havenā€™t seen a clear time yet. It may arrive in Europe in April. You can also confirm with customer service later.

Why did you start growing plants at home? :face_with_monocle:

#MarsHydro

1 Like

During Covid with borders locked the price increased brutally, so it was stop smoking or grow my own with the benefict of 100pct orgnic, also it is a nice hobbie. But mostly price, if the price remain low it wouldnā€™t pay the risk.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a caregiver for an older brother but as Iā€™m progressing into my mid 50ā€™s my decades long struggle with anxiety coupled with insomnia, foot neuropathy, high blood pressure and borderline diabetes are taking itā€™s toll so I decided to delve into the world of indoor growing on a shoestring budget and find some medical relief in the process. Iā€™m a few weeks away from harvesting my 3rd grow and alsoā€¦who knew that Iā€™d find such a rewarding and enjoyable hobby in my search for pain relief?!!

2 Likes

Supply and demand. I demand a supply and growing your own is the easiest way.

2 Likes

Thanks marshydro :innocent:

8 Likes