Matanuska ThunderFuck served Baked Alaska Style

Beautiful colors love the look, great job.

1 Like

Clones have definitely become an easy way to get good strains in the grow box, I think it’s excellent that you’ve continued the strain and added to it’s legendary goodness.

I’ve got my first pieces of this MTF grow hanging up, smell’s like Spicy Citrus… I’m itchy to hit it. :sunglasses:

Cut main 1/3 of the cola’s today

13 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

19 Likes

VietnamThunderFuck…75.3 grams off 1 plant grown in a small Phototron, sugar coated mofo.

These were from the lower branch which I purposely pollinated with 15+ yrs.old Vietnam Black & Bogglegum pollens.

New Vietnam Thunder Fuck cross, 88 seeds and counting…

15 Likes

Phil, any tips on holding viable pollen for such a looooong time!? Impressive! Theres some fun to be found in those beans there!

2 Likes

I didn’t do any special but heres a thread bromigo…

2 Likes

Thanks, I havent been keeping up lately! I saw when you mentioned using it a while ago. Thought there had to be some secret recipe! Seems keeping it cool and dry works wonders.

1 Like

Alaskan Matanuska ThunderFuck

The extreme sativa high made Mrs. Helios and I laugh and dance, now… I can barely lift my hand to type this. Good Night.

18 Likes

Last years harvest Matanuska Thunder Head…I had a higher yield because it was grown in a bigger Phototron…

11 Likes

:exploding_head: There were different sizes?!?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yes, I have both…small tron you can grow a little over 2+ft. tall & the big trons 3+ft. tall…that extra foot made a big difference…that Matanuska Thunder Head was grown in a big Phototron…

4 Likes

Man you guys with all these Alaskan/Matanuska strains/cultivars making me jealous. Never had the pleasure but hoped one day I will locate some beans and give this a shot as I’ve only heard amazing things about the strain and it’s finished product. Killer as always @PhilCuisine :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

We had a growers meeting at the bar today about this years summer grow and one farmer showed us this picture…this was last years crop/grow and it was my Matanuska Thunder Head and Summer Knight strains that the farmers grew…

It’s how we roll in Illinois…

11 Likes

Very nice haul there!

2 Likes

that growroom is…the shit! dont forget to…flush before you harvest! hold on i think i have one more. something about pipes?

sorry lol i couldnt help myself. sucks they hermed on you but at least you found out before making a thousand hermie seeds. seems to be alot of mtf type genetics flying around here i hope you can find a replacement

@Heliosphear your stories left me feeling like im really high and a bit nervous that im going to get beat up by a biker for making bad jokes like above. keep the BEAR PAW on standby lol

how does this mtf compare to the real deal from back in the day? great thread!

2 Likes

My MTF x Skittys Cherry Slyders are doing great…approaching day 30…I’ll snap a few pics but nothing to see yet.

1 Like

Vietnam Thunderfuck week 1 flower. Hit with Bhodi Blue Sunshine pollen yesterday. Hopefully some nice beans on the way.

10 Likes

Brilliant read! I’ve only ever grown the mtf that was sold by sagarmatha seeds and I have to say it was a fantastic plant! Great producer and lovely flower. I’d love to get my hands on the real deal one day I’ll be following this one for sure!

1 Like

That VTF is actually looking great bromigo, did you make any clones? BTW, what’s the lineage of blue sunshine?

2 Likes

Blue Sunshine is Blue Dream x SSDD so I think it will be a really wild looking cross considering VtF is so thin leaf tropical and the SSDD is more of a leafy short stinky Afghani type. I will be interested in seeing what dominates. Although Blue D has SSH as a base so this may recombinant with the VtF and remain thin leaf style plant. vTf seems to be throwing more double serrations as it ages and yes I have 2 clones of this clone. This is the third generation since you gave me the clones in the mail! I will for sure want to be trying more of your creations this VtF plant Stinks!! I love it so far.

I am good at cloning but Vtf is like the easiest plant to clone ever. Roots in days.

9 Likes