Maximum Yield is no more

I used to like to go over there and see if there were any new articles that were useful, and yes there were.
Well, I guess they closed her up. They had a magazine, too.
Now it’s all gone, so If you didn’t save that info… you can’t get ahold of it.

7 Likes

Your right I always would get it in a email

Haven’t seen it in a while
I enjoyed reading it
Paps

3 Likes

Always felt like they had reliable info. I wonder what happened :thinking:

Seems like once you have consistent traffic on a mostly static website like that, there isn’t much point in shutting down that I can think of.

1 Like

Print media is dead. Is what it is, better or worse.

High Times ain’t long for this world.

5 Likes

@vernal

i subscribed for a year of magazine and the fuckers never sent me anything, too late to cancel the fee with my bank. the previous year they sent like 2 out of 12. they removed all ways to contact them (online, phone,etc) fuck them. i just hope they don’t renew the subscription, i’ll have to catch it in time to cancel.

5 Likes

I wondered why there was no August issue, know I know. I have literally the last 3 years of them every month in physical copy, and before that I have done too but it’s more sporadic. If anyone’s ever looking for any articles or whatever I may be able to help. Sad it’s the end of an era, was a high times subscriber for 11 years, stopped a few back when the started burning people, so I started grabbing every issue of M Y now I guess my magazine collection days have ended. Always got so excited when my next issue would show up :pensive:

4 Likes

Hit dispute on that credit card transaction.

Good chance they’ll cover you and do a chargeback.