Mean Uncle Bigbean's Pineapple Flo Show

I got these beans from a guy over on Strainly.io named Grassman Genetics. So far, they seem like a trustworthy place to get seeds and clones as I’ve gotten both and I’m happy with them.
This is how he described it:
The cross is Flo x Pineapple Sorbet. Pineapple sorbet is : Heirloom Pineapple Thai x F3 In the pines x ( Zkittles x F11 Magmum Opus)
It has a medium stretch and yields medium to well. Rock hard buds that show nice afghani traits and beautiful purple and pink colors.

It has heavy resin production and is a very solid strain! It has a woodsy floral aroma and a very smooth smoke. This is great for anxiety, pain, sleep.

Easy to grow and very strong vigorous plant!

Seeds+freebies

And so far it has been a very vigorous, easy to grow plant, and she already smells like fermenting fruit. I can’t wait to find a male and start pollen chucking. I wanna share my creations with everyone here.
First things first though; growing a healthy plant. So far, so good.
It seems like I have two phenotypes so far.
Shorty, bushy plants, with thick solid stems and smaller hybrid style leaves.

And another pheno that has explosive growth. Long internodes, and thick hollow stems. Branches ok, but long and internodes are spaced wide. You can tell she wants to be tall.

They’re being grown under a Bloomspec 300w (146w true) LED.

And I’m feeding them Great white, FF Grow Big, GH Micros and I think botanicare Cal/mg. And they’re potted in Roots Organic soil.

Thanks for stopping by.

:v:Beans

14 Likes

Nice, Looking good. Have you flowered using that light before? :v:

Thanks man. I haven’t flowered with this light yet man but I might use them for a week or two of flower before I move them under the 600w hps. Why you ask?

2 Likes

I Was hoping you had a 600hps hiding somewhere :joy::joy:

I would switch to the 600w after the flip to 12/12

The bloomspec seems to be doing well for you in veg. :v:

3 Likes

Oh yeah man. I gotta say, this little light has been pretty good for a “300w” $59 LED, but I have a 600w HID to finish them. Year man I’m going to probably dim it down to 400w to start and raise it eventually to the full 600. What do you think does that make any sense?

Update on the Pineapple Flo.
The plants are growing beautifully. They’re vigorous and strong. They’re definitely the biggest plants in the garden now. I guess you can these guys charge $220+ plus for their seeds, which I think is retarded, but some people swear by them. Aficionado Seeds

I have three that are Giants but I’m pretty sure they’re showing male preflowers, but judging just from the veg, I gotta breed these things. They’re too smelly, too strong, and grow to big and fast not to. These plants are going to go to the flower room with the LED and all, so they can be put into 12/12.

Here’s a pic of Aficionado Seeds Pineapple Sorbet. A parent of the Pineapple Flo.

The lovely Flo by DJ Short, and the reason I picked up these seeds.

Looks like it’s gonna be a good hybrid.

:v: Beans

6 Likes

Nice looking plants.
I think you might be a bit hard-pressed to find a Flo like what’s in DJ’S pic.
I’ve grown alot of Flo and still have a lot of f1’s ain’t found nothing to make f2’s with, sad to say the least.
Last good Flo I had I crossed her with a pre 93BK, probably the best breeding I ever did. This was back in around “95” thou.
Definitely one hit stick your dick in the dirt type shit.
Wish you loads of luck!

2 Likes

That’s sad to hear man. After I smoked it in high school ('99) I fell in love with DJs Blueberry too. I’ve never tasted anything as berry flavored to this day, but I’ve heard that BB doesn’t yield, it hermies, it’s not the same as it was in the 90s blah blah blah. Not to mention they’re expensive if you can find em.
Hopefully the Pineapple Sorbet will add something to the flow. Your cross sounds sick btw

2 Likes

Just sent a pack of DJ blueberry Indy to @Baltimore for a preservatation run for us all.
They came from a seminar, either Mich or Cali.
Mmmmm could be both bought packs from both seminars.

3 Likes

He’ll yeah bro. I’ll be throwing my F5’s from DCSE. Can’t seem to find them anywhere. The God’s smiled and @OleReynard hooked it up. Knowing he picked it up from a special event makes it all the more special. It’s a strain that’s called to me.

Url be nice to have you come through and nudge me if you see something crazy. Other than that. My tents light tight. I got 3 hid back up bulbs and a nice led. Let’s make it rain BB for the family. I appreciate it so much. I know everyone is gonna appreciate a pack. Ty bud.

We’re getting ready to go gentleman. My tent shall be cleared soon. Sorry for the holdup just finishing some slow finishers. These are gonna be for US :wink:

Cali. He’ll Yeah!

5 Likes

Damn that is amazing. You guys are so damn generous it’s crazy.

2 Likes