Medical CBD Strains

Looking for a very high CBD strain with very low THC.

Hoping you experts can point me in the right direction.

I’ve seen lots of CBD strains on seedsman. Just not sure if they are legit.

4 Likes

Thats a great question which I’d also like an answer to

1 Like

check out high alpine genetics

2 Likes

All this CBD Vibe happenin’ - Ringo’s Gift?

Check this out.

:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

2 Likes

You can buy CBD hemp seeds easily now.

3 Likes

I’ve posted info in the past, but here’s an updated version:
Harlequin
Ringo’s Gift
Sweet and Sour Widow
ACDC
Stephen Hawking Kush (rare)
Cannatonic
Harle-Tsu
Canna-Tsu
Sour-Tsu
Sour Tsunami
Charlotte’s Web (should be damn near top of list)
Penny Wise
Cherry Wine
Suzy Q
Critical Mass
FYI, OG’s own @Sebring has many CBD Strains (diygreenlife.com) Also try monarchhillhemp.com…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

NineFold Collective has a couple. Atonic Net and Myrica.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/ninefold-collective-atonic-net/

These may be more of a balanced mix of CBD and THC.

Hi @Bammer1082 ,
look for strains from @misterbee ’s previous list, that use the CANNATONIC or AC/DC strains.
(AC/DC is a CANNATONIC pheno.) and is a very high cbd ratio, low in thc.
A ratio of 22:1 cbd:thc is possible with AC/DC.

However, my experience with HARLEQUIN is often 1:1. Equal amounts of cbd and thc.

So some people (i’ve read) benefit for PAIN RELIEF from a ratio of 2:1. With more cbd, less thc. But each person’s pain is different.

Note that with seeds you will get a variety of plants and cbd amounts. Grow a bunch and keep the best or buy clones of a high cbd strain is your best bet for consistent results imho.
Good luck!

1 Like

Check out this fellow OGer CBD breeder. Yin Yang. He’s been creating very unique and medical CBD strains. I’m liking the looks of a bunch.

@YinYang

https://yinyangseeds.com/

3 Likes

Thanks @BudWhisperer - I have a few types of CBD only (low THC) strains, mostly regulars. Another few good sources for high CBD low THC feminized seeds are:

Both awesome people & great breeders / reasonable prices.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing your knowledge!

2 Likes

Oregon CBD seeds is doing some amazing breeding of CBD and CBG dominant cultivars geared towards smoking and extraction. Huge terpenes and super productive plants. The new new drops March 1st.

2 Likes

Tatanka from Royal Queen Seeds is really good.
Had to harvest prematurely and still got amazing stuff.
Decarbed at 100 degrees celsius for 3 hours.

Although CBD apparently doesn’t need to be decarbed…
So maybe a 50/50 mix of raw and decarbed would be the best of both worlds.

Pretty good for sleep.

Has this nice spicy bitter taste that reminds of herbal cough syrup from the olden days.
I combine it with honey.

No idea how it smokes or vapes though.

2 Likes

Ya the Sour crosses that were around last year were pretty terpy. I have a few sprouted in a paper towel right now actually, Sour Suver and Sour Pineapple, along with a few other CBD strains… (cough) Always looking to do trades for CBD strains I don’t have (cough) :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m thinking Im going to get one of the new drops, see what triploid brings to the table, make some CBD hash for blending and tincturing.

2 Likes

I had some seeds from Seedman, Dinamed CBD that I could not get to produce much, it was low THC though. Also had some Cherry Wine F2’s and crossed the two. I sprouted about 60 seeds, got it down to three males and 23 females. Just harvested them, collected seeds from the ones I thought were desirable in terms of structure and frost. I smoked a bowl last night and it did not get me high, a good start. But what about the level of CBD? I have pain issues that I can count on every day and this morning felt it. Another small bowl of the shredded flower from harvesting seeds. Again no buzz but it did knock down the irritation by half. I will have to try the other plants yet. Really looking forward to planting some of these seeds next run.

3 Likes

@Bammer1082 Check out this Cannatonic x Blueberry by Alter Ego seeds. Will have a mix of cbd to thc ratios. But Cannatonic is known to be hi cbd, so you may get lucky w hi cbd plant(s). If it’s still available in 4-5 days, i’ll snap it up!

1 Like