Mescaline cactus peyote

Nice…do those grow wild?

3 Likes

How do you prepare it for consumption?

Thanks

4 Likes

Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

That’s probably the densest bud I’ve ever seen.

11 Likes

reminds me of a old kawasaki comercial

3 Likes

Come post your collection over here

6 Likes

Hi there MESCALIN, welcome to OG! Used to love peyote lol

2 Likes

Welcome! Can you tell us about your experience with growing it? Took some mescaline once and went to an amusement park. Didn’t last too long in there. Waaaaaaaay more intense than I expected.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

Is it growing buttons already? I have some great memories of eating fresh buttons with some guys that picked me up hitchhiking in the late 70’s. They had come from the desert and had 3 large brown paper grocery bags full sitting on the back seat. I was going to Washington but they got me to Portland and let me crash there for a couple of days where we ground them up fresh in the blender and made milkshakes.

They are hard to get down but we did, and later we all puked royally. Ahh, the good old days… :relieved:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @MESCALIN. Is that a San Pedro cactus? Also - I gotta’ ask, what’s up with the “$” in your title?

MESCALINE CACTUS $ PEYOTE

4 Likes

I was gifted three san pedros and have them on the porch. I let one get slightly etiolated but they still look pretty good. I have been bringing them in when it’s gonna frost. I should be able to leave them out for several months at this point
Will post photos tomorrow

1 Like

Thats a san pedro he posted, not peyote. No buttons on san pedro.

1 Like

welcome to OG!

1 Like

My ex-brother in law and me harvested a shit ton of buttons back in the mid '70s lol We drove down to Padre Island and cooked them up in a big cast iron pot, then spooned it right outta the pot… spent 3 days on the beach. I don’t remember much about it other than we did walk out onto the water and watch the dunes roll in!! :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

8 Likes

So, why do you keep titling “mescalin peyote” then post pics of San pedro? And why not post in the big thread thats already started?

4 Likes

That’s not a san pedro, it’s one of those long peyotes.

2 Likes

lol that was a good experience man

1 Like

still studying the site not to good with using it

2 Likes