My little side project

The fastest psilocybin mushroom strain I’ve had Huautla’s

4 Likes

Let’s try uploading pics again

9 Likes

Haven’t grown or consumed any in many many years, but what spawn bed are you running. Also if this is the fastest you’ve had, what the time from inoculation to fruiting bodies, i’m just curious.

2 Likes

@Bloomspect6 have you checked out this thread? lots of awesome pics and stuff - i can’t really follow because i don’t understand the lingo (pinning, prints, etc?)

3 Likes

Really nice pin set, thats gonna be a good flush. I have not shown my mono’s figured it would be a little too much on a public site. I’m subb’ed and following along. :peace:

1 Like

All these strains grow wild around me.

1 Like

The first tub took 3-4 wooks to get the qrt jars of rye fully inoculated. When we put them in the monotub it told 3.5a4 weeks just to colonize the bulk cake. (The pic is of all six jars mixes with coco) I took 6 jars to make the tub you see there along with coco coir as the bulk substrate. The next Tub we did a grain to grain transfer with 6 pre made with the rub jars that had almost a 3rd more rye in it. We had one jar that was fully colonized and put a little from the colonized in with the other 6 jars. Those

2 Likes

The first one took a bit longer it was probably 5-6 weeks from 50% jar colonized till it was mixed with the coir bulk substrate. The second tub was a quarter of the time. It took 6 days for the jars to colonize then 3 days after it went in the tub with the bulk. It will be ready to fruit in a week or so

4 Likes

Still have a full dehydrator going and 65 grams dry not too shabby

i would love to see more of this maybe some builds

Here’s a link to a great site. I learned everything I needed to know from the people on it. https://www.shroomery.org/

1 Like

What part of Mexico are you from?

It wasn’t as good as I expected with the pinning I had but still not bad. Probably close too 75 grams first flush.