3 Likes

Oooo yes, very cool indeed!
Have you successfully germinated any?

1 Like

Yes ! Tupperware works great!

2 Likes

What are you looking for in trade?

3 Likes

Cool. I’ve heard of the freezer bag method.
Do they really take months to sprout?
And, same question as @middleman. :wink:

2 Likes

Looking for Chem, Blueberry, :tangerine: tangie, landrace, OG, Kush, bodhi, SSDD, crosses etc. Other cactus, Autos

1 Like

Damn, all I got is autoflower beans lol.
I will have some Emerald Fire OG F5 auto fems(HSC) soon too.

1 Like

Germination 14-30 days. Lots of info online/google.
Research purposes :smirk: only!

4 Likes

The SG was the actually the earliest I’ve ever seen signs of sex. She was showing her lady parts by day 18, and starting to flower by 26 if I remember right. :wink:

1 Like

lovely that reminds me on “thenook” :slight_smile: are there some folkes here from the nook?

sounds interesting. i have early iranian that i think is a landrace. not sure because it came in the veterans box last year. if that sounds like something you’d like let me know. i’ve heard of lophophora but am not familiar with it but i got two packs of early iranian so it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Smooth trade experience!. Would trade with @Cannaology anytime :sunglasses:

Thanks man! can’t wait to get these things growig

pey.PNG

6 Likes

15 days after receiving them :slight_smile:

Thanks @Cannaology

7 Likes

Just under 3 weeks from planting.

6 Likes

@royal and @middleman - may I ask what you planted them in? Or any other germination techniques?

1 Like

I’m sure I got some stuff we can work out a trade on if there is any left. Really interested though!

1 Like

I had some commercial cactus mix that I sifted and mixed in a bit of sand, crushed granite, and a bit of my soil mix. I poured boiling water over it to sterilize. I used the “takeaway tek” for which there are several videos about. It was very surprising to me to realize how much humidity they need, considering they are cacti.

4 Likes

My guess is they likely naturally sprout during the monsoon seasons

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what I read. And they don’t care for long hours of direct sun.

3 Likes