MG Canna’s Sour d bx4 tester grows

Here’s a couple lowers on one of the last two bx4 original females. She’s sour funk to the max.

11 Likes

Looks dank! Wonderful job! @MG_Canna

1 Like

Well done in here, my friends :purple_heart:

1 Like

Give her a few weeks. This will go at least 10.

4 in flower one is a few weeks ahead And I just chopped this beautiful girl on bottom. Really starting to smell something nasty in here in the best way.
Thank You @MG_Canna :call_me_hand:t2:

8 Likes

Welcome. :pray: Sour and Chem make some really nice flavor profiles. Hope they’re as rank as my phenos. Your early girl looks purty! I found a nanner on one of mine yesterday at day48, but that’s to be expected when working with these lines.

2 Likes

Here’s the first bx4 Full of seed. Pollen from @VAkish….OG Chem x Casey Jones

15 Likes

The second bx4. Day 49, btw. Also full of seed. This one is a little more pretty and skunky, compared to the first, which is very sour and probably will finish a little later.

16 Likes

2 Sour D Bx4 phenos :call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes

Absolutely beautiful! She takes a while to fill out but when she does……magnificent!

7 Likes

beauty contest has started…

11 Likes

Damn, bro. Beautiful plants. That is exciting. Hope you’re nowhere near anyone’s property. People will smell those a mile away!

6 Likes

SourD Bx4
Just chopped 2 down 3 more to go. :call_me_hand:t2:

12 Likes

back into a tent - 4 of the 9 plants turned out to be male.
So I chose to sacrifice 1 of the ladies for seeds to keep my SD habit fed in the future.
TY TY TY…

7 Likes
  • they look frosty good !!!
3 Likes

You’re making f3’s? Saweeet! That’s what I like to hear!

4 Likes
  • organic living soil
  • 4x4x3 raised bed.

7 Likes

This should be fun. How long have they been outside? I’m picturing monsters in a couple months!!

2 Likes

2 weeks… scrog net will be required…

2 Likes

Those babies are gonna be massive!
Just following along :grinning: :peace_symbol:

1 Like