12 Likes

Beast mode!

2 Likes

[ 4 ft tall - 2nd scrog ON…

seeds are making…

4 Likes

What kind of seeds? F3 or a cross?

1 Like

F3’s I was checking for development and pinch a small bud. My guess is lots of beans and for a stoner moment - yes I crunched the berries and they had some sweetness to them.

One of my Sour Altoids turned out to be AutoFlower, so I put her in with the SD boys for a cross.

3 Likes

Auto flower Sour Altoid? How interesting. I’m not surprised some of the Sours have a little sweetness to them. The mom that made that batch of f2’s had a little sweetness to it.

2 Likes

Couple pictures of the #1, my keeper cut. She’s all sour putrid skunk terps, dense buds with a large yield, and snips are available.

14 Likes

These girls are stacking and they are Thicc

6 Likes

Beautiful bro!

1 Like

V.2 Chem leaner

12 Likes

C Dawg and Haze are my favorites

Le is Rain !!!

When I started growing in 95, all the bagseed I saved from the last 4 years was haze nl5/haze or skunk/haze. Smoke was smooth and usually had some sort of fruity, citrusy taste.

8 Likes

Cuts catching up with Moms.

5 Likes

The mom looks like a beast. But the clones look great too. Should be starting to bud pretty soon, no?

1 Like

They are stacking great.
Will have side nettling soon

3 Likes

Soaked 3. 2 of them popped pretty fast so I dropped them in cups still waiting on the 3rd one

6 Likes

Good times! I have high hopes for these. ITS Sour d has the best high Ive had in a long time. All my med patients agree and can’t stop talking about it. But it wasn’t economical for me due to a poor yield. So crossing it to the bx4….i know there’s the perfect mix of the 2 plants. Hope you have one.

3 Likes

I couldn’t be more excited without that information now my anxiety is spiking again :joy:

12 weeks flower. Pictures are from the ITS Sour d right before harvest

9 Likes