Mikie's MACRO shots - a work in progress

Mold not good
Cut out what you can I believe some people try to wash with a chemical of some sort not sure
When this happens to me it’s from to much humidity
Not enough air flow
Just my 2 cents
Peace
Paps

3 Likes

thank you for your reply. now, I have something to go forward with.

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

I’ve checked my other plants, somewhat, it’s hard to do, without dissecting a piece from every plant and examining under the camera setup. Could this boytritis, may have possibly come from me putting this fresh cut nugget in a very small screw top jar to keep it from becoming contaminated, for the images that I have been taking? I mean small, say, 3 oz., and it slowly started to form the webbing from no air movement in the jar? Maybe? It may be a ridiculous question, just a wild thought.

Regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

Very possible just keep an eye on open you don’t want to smoke mold

2 Likes

It couId well be that, I have had jarred stuff sometimes go like it, if I didn’t burp them enough, with damp bud, just make sure to sterilize the jar, before putting anything else in it. You don’t want to spread any spores about.

1 Like

Tiger Jack: 2nd Day off the Vine.

I small limb got broke, so I figured take advantage of the situation and check it out. This plant has been in flower for about 2.5 weeks, maybe, can’t remember, exactly, at the moment. Anyways, here they are.

Regards,

4 Likes

It has been a minute or five since an update, just a few from the recently deceased Olympus UZ750. I have a new little gizmo I will be trying out to replace the UZ750 soon. So, until then, enjoy and take care.

regards,

7 Likes

I chose #2 for my new desktop background, tough choice though :wink: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I have them switch every few hours,

regards,

1 Like

Nice pics, those are very cool. :popcorn: :movie_camera:

1 Like

thank you, I’ve enjoyed using this old camera again for a while.

regards,

1 Like

Beautiful pics. I really want a camera to try and do some photography. Don’t know if you are on Instagram but you should check out Professor P’s site from Dynasty he has some gorgeous pics and has some shots of trichome webbing in some of his gear.

1 Like

Herijuana '19
I just realized how long it has been since I loaded some macro’s. so here I go again. when you get tired of this, just let me know…

till next time,
regards,

6 Likes