Mikie's MACRO shots - a work in progress

wanted to load up some images I have been working on lately. trying to adjust the timing and lighting and focus. I will be loading from time to time, so hopefully, i will improve with time. I have not adjusted any of the images, and do not plan to. I just wanted to share some of what I have seen and there is more I want and hope to see, it is pretty incredible in there.

regards,
mike28086

PAC-RMH 3 Days off of vine:

24 Likes

is this a fancy-:jeans:-pants camera or something cheapish from the chinamazon? (i just coined this word fwiw).

i want in. a bit of :mushroom: and i’ll be in there for a while. :relieved: :bug:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Nice you should enter one on the photo contest
#6 from the bottom got my vote

4 Likes

… it’s like scuba-diving through a rainforest, listening to strange animal noises, bubbling water… and coughing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Holy shit dude ! :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

no, it’s just an old 2000’s model Olympus UZ-750 that was damaged, and i mounted and hacked it just for viewing and catching images. sometimes it does alright, sometimes I want to sling it through the window! So, it is still a work in progress - as stated, but it gives me something to do while I waist away.

regards,

4 Likes

thank you,
I might at some point. I’m just exploring and sharing for now, hope everyone enjoys and keeps coming back.

regards,

3 Likes

Delicious pics, thanks for sharing. :yum:

2 Likes

a few more
PAC-RMH 4 days off of vine: * this bud is being left in an open air room while or during aging, just for notation *

8 Likes

You got some nice pics there, I like the ones that create depth like looking down a tunnel. Fore and back ground slightly out of focus with the middle in focus.

2 Likes

Looking good, keep up the good work

1 Like

had to start with a new cut of PAC-RMH the previous one was too contaminated and needed to be destroyed properly. hope everyone that views these, enjoys these, I’m very curious about the deep reds in the trics on some of the images, if anyone knows anything, give me a shout, if you would?

regards,

6 Likes

You have some amazing shots there. :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Awesome shots
Great job

3 Likes

Very cool shots

3 Likes

Excellent follow-up, keep 'em coming!

2 Likes

PAC-RMH 2nd cut, Day 3 off of the Vine:

still working on the lighting, and the resolution drops off in most of the places where I really want to focus and see… what there is too see in there! we make do with what we have and be thankful for that, or strive to make it better, that is how I look at it,

![WIN_20200714_16_20_13_Pro|690x388]

this is where I start to bottom out, you will notice in the next several images.

(upload://b3qnZo2fzHictV2kyLLsbLO3hAm.jpeg)

I can get a little light in the cavity, none from the rear, underneath or above. this is my Ocean’s Plateau, for the time being, catch you on the flip side!

regards,
mike28086

5 Likes

PAC-RMH day 5 off of the Vine:

noticed some web like substance on the nugget this time. don’t know what it is from. can’t find anything it would have come from, this piece has been put in a jar each time when I finish imaging. If anyone has a clue, let me know, please.

regards,

4 Likes

PAC-RMH day 7 off of the Vine:

You can see the trich’s changing strongly in these images, also the last few images show the webbing has increased dramatically! I’m starting to think Spider-Man has been hiding out in my weed stash, but seriously, does anyone have a clue as to what the webbing is. I have viewed all over this nugget and I have yet to see anything other than lint and maybe micro-hairs from something (nothing alive is what I’m trying to state). I would appreciate any information, I have looked around to no avail on the subject. Take a look, if you want.

Regards,

WIN_20200718_14_34_22_Pro

3 Likes

Looks like spider mite web but if there is no other evidence, it could be some type of mold starting, boytritis does that webbing.

3 Likes