Mimir's F.B.S.C runs- Beanz, Beanz the magical fruit

Down for the show, hope you have better luck with the rest of the grow :v::v::v:

2 Likes

So they were kinda mutant for a while there but seem to be evening out somewhat. Although its still a little visible… There has been no uniformity with these two… One side huge other tiny… If you pick em up and look from the side they look like clones :joy: but as i said they are doing a lil better

8 Likes

How’s this one going mi amigo?

1 Like

Apologies life kinda kicked me in the nutz recently and had me busy.
Just about to feed will try to update in a bit once it perks back up a lil

They have a lot of stretch to them.
This girl is showing some fem preflowers

And this is looking like a guy

The male has a really gassy smell while the fem is a bit more subdued.

10 Likes

It looks like one of each so im gonna take a few clones of the female to maximize the amount of seeds obtained.

Also these are being grown in a diy soil consisting of
Pro mix bx
Worm castings
Compost
Bat guano(n)
Sea bird guano§
Potassium sulfate
Root zone benificials
With gen organics line for any deficiencies that pop up

4 Likes

Looking good my bro ! Life get’s in the way often, glad ur still cruisin’ this one ~

Running a few of Snow’s lines there is some mutations to veg through; Some very hard ones…

Also irrelevant to this line but somewhat similar; with some Oaxacan the first few true leaves are wrinkled and burned looking depending on how inbred the line is. Tough plants mi compa

But then I don’t know if you would consider it inbred? Those plants self pollinate around week 14 so it gets tricky

For future reference * I found many of them like 2 be started in natural sunlight and slowly adjusted 2 LED or HID

4 Likes

Thats good to know.
I gotta definitely go through the info on the freakers threads for better practices on growing out landraces before my next run.
Although i may buy some myself for my next run. I felt horrible when i only ended up with 2 that sprouted.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.