Miracle-Gro support group

just dont support monsanto;)

3 Likes

Please, tell me about this monsanto…

2 Likes

@MysteryMoog …Really brother?

Ya don’t know about round up n’at?

Ive heard, here n there, but been awhile. Was hopin to get the new n improved low down (-:

1 Like

Hello All,
My name is Calyxander, and I used to use Miracle Gro.
I used Miracle Gro Tomato for many years and many crops, starting way back in '83 or so.
It worked fine for me. I used it on all of my veggies as well as ganja (container and in-ground plants.)

Here are some abused plants which endured MG.

The bottom pic is of Paradise Seeds Belladona

11 Likes

Nice looking plants @Calyxander

3 Likes

Try this product for a change. Make sure to buy Osmocote plus. I Know lots of folks on a budget that love this stuff and it works great with little effort.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what is wrong with cannabis specific nutrients? If i don’t use them i use top dressings and teas. Why is Miracle Grow better?

Ooooo, i dont think anyone said miracle gro was better. This was a joke, as i do use it. And, for uears have been told i cant. It will kill my plants, it will kill me, i will go to hell, the devil loves me, etc etc…haha

4 Likes

I’m all about organic, but I have been using MG soil just for starting seeds and the first couple of weeks of growth. I was having trouble with ph levels in my homemade soil, for some reason, and the Osmocote in the MG mix ensures that my young plants will get ferts when they need them. Makes for a smoother transition to various bat guanos starting at about 3 weeks. After that, it’s all bat shit.

3 Likes

miracle grow does work. it works great. the problem is. it wasnt made do be used on products you inhale into your lungs. in the end its just synthetic garden nutrients. just a brand that is owned by monsanto like general hydro,
and about monsanto. well. they put roundup genes in all their seeds so you can spray round up right on the plant without it killing the plants,
They are destroying our planet with these chemicals
they are putting hard working farmers out of jobs.
they are controlling the food and water. thus controlling the masses.
they are RUNNING the FDA and approving their own chemical useage.
Oh and did i mention poisoning the earth and the earthlings that inhabit it.
Fuck monsanto.

10 Likes

Howdy,
I would never contend that Miracle Gro is better.
In fact, I no longer use it at all‼️

The only aversion I have to cannabis specific fertilizers are the relatively high prices.
:blush:

3 Likes

Thank you, as you can see, I like to use small containers outdoors so I can easily move them…in order to follow the sun.

Those plants were all in three gallon containers which are nice and light weight, even right after watering…I move them in order to provide as much direct sunlight as possible throughout the day🌞

3 Likes

I wish I lived in a place that I could so that without fear

1 Like

I use the miracle grow soil for my clones, strictly from a convienence stand point. Its readily available, cheap, and works. No other reasons than that that. I do however use specific nutes as I am flowering, though thats a recent developement for me. Use to be miracle gro there for me also…I remember so well when I came upon overgrow back in the day, i learned real fast I could talk about growing in my oscar tank, but man alive, if i dare mentioned I used that stuff, holy mother mary of god, you would think that I was the devil himself, bringing hell upon earth, single handidily, full of hatred knowledge, and death will be to me and my weed for doing so. Man, it was passionatly brutal…lmao My goodness guys, forgive my spelling snafus, typing on this phone is bru al.

2 Likes

When my plants hit their final destination it’s most pro mix, compost, perlite and some amendments, then a dash lime of course, like @MysteryMoog, it’s easily available, usually the first stuff to hit the shelf, it’s cheap and it works well for my seedlings.

I started with a bag of miarcle gro then bought a weed world and learned about organics… That was around 2007. Now I have had many seasons I didn’t grow and wasn’t online learning but to this day I find I works best in my situation… Even though I laugh about miarcle gro having organic products, I still use them, like I have been saying, it works well.

1 Like

@Calyxander nice looking plants. I am always having the pot size debate with myself…

@lotus710 what arer you the thoughts on the Advanced Nutrients Line out of curiousity? I am actually using the 3 part jungle juice.

screw it, im done tryong to edit…you get what ya get…lol

1 Like

no man fuck mike and his cbd snorting. hahahahahaXD you see my tag? it says notiller. i depend on nature and the life cycle. its cheaper then miracle grow, more rewarding, healthier, not to mention simple! and no one can tell me they dont have dynamic accumulators growing around them. unless i guess your in like new yorkXD lmfao.

this shit costs me about 3 bucks a run. and thats only because i choose to buy young coconuts for their waterXD

3 Likes

Ah, see I am not in the loop…HAHAH, not sure who mike is. But obviously big joe at jungle juice. I do have a bunch of chickens and guineese around here, and have really have been thinking of starting a compost pile for some time. Maybe time to do that.I do however have a very nice multi multi stage ro super duper filter system with a 50 gallon pressurized holding tank :slight_smile: