MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Hang around a little more… Comment and like posts… You’ll see the number of pips by your name increase. It doesn’t take long and you’ll be able to edit wikis :ok_hand:

Then, enter wikis, win beans, thank people, repeat :grin::grin:. This place is pretty awesome

8 Likes

MOST HELPUL ADVISE, FOR SURE. Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks
@misterbee
I love alien but never had a Hawaii flavor not ever lol

2 Likes

Think I’ll get in on this Hawaiian giveaway…
There’s some interesting stuff here.
Thank you @SamwellBB and @misterbee!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Time to get them passports ready, the good ship :ship: Queen :prince: Bee :honeybee: and your captain :man_pilot: @misterbee will be pulling into port soon :soon: and will be time to disembark. Final destination the tropical :palm_tree: island :desert_island: of HAWAII! Less than one hour to sign up and don’t forget them flags! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5161 IMG_5158 IMG_5163 IMG_5180

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @misterbee! :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for spreading the ALOHA spirit @misterbee !

Let’s all get leid!
Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 9.37.18 AM

6 Likes

ALL Winners are reminded to PM “Personals”, Envelopes are ready to be dispatched TODAY. If I :heartbeat: your PM, delete if desired. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Win or lose I’d just like to say Thank you, Thank you very much

8 Likes

Now, that’s a “Hunk of Burning Luv!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The “Cruise” departs in…Five…four…three…two…one!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Let’s goooooo! Excited!

Ok guys and gals looks like @misterbee has safely steered the ship :ship: into port. Welcome to the beautiful island :desert_island: of HAWAII, please bear with me as it will take a while to generate the lucky :four_leaf_clover: numbers for this giveaway. :wink:

IMG_5169

14 Likes

Feeling lucky today…no wammys

4 Likes

I wanna lei and a drink in a coconut with a umbrella soon as I hit the beach :desert_island:

5 Likes

Waving good luck to the wiki’ers from the mainland, here! Great toss up, @misterbee as always and thanks to @OhNo555 for wheel spiñning and mc-ing. Y’all OGTW
Hope you lucky winners find some keepers in those leis!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Big Thanks! @misterbee @OhNo555 and @SamwellBB for the chance!!

OGTW!!!

4 Likes

THIS WAS A “NON @SamwellBB EVENT”!! These doesn’t compare to ANY of his work. His Creations will be featured in other future Events. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Always wanted to go to Hawaii, my uncle tells me stories about living on the beach and messing with tourists lol

2 Likes

QUESTION FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE GIVEAWAYS: How many US-Members utilize “Dry Amendments/Fertilizers”, and what Brand? Since the Summer Grow Season is approaching, that “might” be something of interest. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes