MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Oh @misterbee!!! :blush: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :heart_eyes:
:star: :star:Your generosity is amazing. :star: :star:
This arrived this morning. I don’t have the words to express my thoughts.
You are beyond kind!!!

Please tell me what this beautiful pipe is made from. Thank you!!!

36 Likes

African Antelope, Black-Horned!!! Made into Liquid Meerschaum Pipe. Glad you like it, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: As YOU know, sometimes that BONUS ain’t 'bout da Seeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!!

19 Likes

I’m not sure if you remember, but I was also the lucky winner of another @misterbee pipe. What are the odds of winning 2 special amazing pipes? Thank you! The newest one fits great in my left hand , thumb reaches the carburetor. My right hand is ready with a lighter. Beautiful!!!

40 Likes

"LOOK AT YOU!!!" You’re all set for the Big “Fourth of July Smoke-In”. NICE SET, if I must say. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Those things look awesome :sunglasses: :fire:
Nice one legendary @misterbee :honeybee:

9 Likes

Beautiful pipes

6 Likes

These just in:

Thank you @misterbee , appreciate all your work and dedication :+1:

15 Likes

You just wait 'til my “Trusted Partner”, @OhNo555, show ya what his soon-shipped Package contains!!! He really will have to “Back dat Thang Up”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Nice pipe! Is that purple end a special insert for the bowl part?

5 Likes

No Insert, Liquid Meerschaum. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you misterbee.
Can’t wait to get one of these popped.

14 Likes

Pipe looks awesome!!

3 Likes

PUBLIC NOTICE NUMBER 601283!! My “Weather Radio” just notified me of a potential “Wind Event” headed in my direction. Said it was a “large Cloud of Dust with Heavy Rotating Winds”. Since a dear friend lives several hours Due South of here, I contacted him to see exactly what was happening. He ran outside, had an excellent view, reported that it WASN’T weather-related. “That’s a relief, so what 's going on?” "Oh, it was a HORSE-DRAWN CONTRAPTION, EMBLAZONED WITH A “BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON BANNER”!! From his estimation of the speed, it should be here in about 13 1/2 hours, roughly 1000 EST TOMORROW. I’m gonna get a good night’s sleep, be ready for @SamwellBB’s arrival, stay serious to not chance getting kicked off again (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). There’s plenty of space on that Bandwagon, so gather here. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

38 Likes

Coming at you live again it’s the great baked beans bandwagon caper don’t miss this one :point_up:!

IMG_5502 IMG_5507

25 Likes

‘Baked Beanz Wind Event’??!!!…im setting my alarm clock to be downwind of this one!!! :grin::dash:🫘…cheers to @misterbee @OhNo555 and the generous seed and gift donors for the fun giveaways, and making me smile in my work lunchtime :sunglasses::pray::green_heart:

7 Likes

Dunno why, was sure right from the start that @SamwellBB was involved in the story. Sometimes some wind is cool :laughing: Thanks @misterbee and @OhNo555

5 Likes

Ok OG community time is ticking down for the big baked beans redemption tour ** don’t for get them flags :black_flag::pirate_flag::checkered_flag::triangular_flag_on_post::white_flag: you never know what last minute bonus that @misterbee might throw in there. I hate to have to pass you by! :slightly_frowning_face: :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol: post #1341

IMG_5611

IMG_5238 IMG_4770

21 Likes

:joy: :joy:man this meme is gold

15 Likes

"Last Minute Bonus"??? Whoever heard of such a thing, do tell… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!! Won’t be long, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Please feel free to copy it and use it, that goes for any and all I post on OG. Please have fun :star_struck: with them, thats what they are here for! :partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes