MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

13 Likes

JUSI IN!!! Highway Men just spotted what they call “A Caravan of Goodness” headed in OG’s Direction" I took that as confirmation “THE BAKED BEANZ REDEMPTION GIVEAWAY” is near…looks like 14 MINUTES. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Is there a wiki set up for the amazing event yet?

1 Like

Try Entry #1342/7 JUNE on the Scroll Bar :arrow_forward: :arrow_forward: :arrow_forward: :up: :up: :up: :up:!!. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks @misterbee this is so exciting. I am totally pumped

2 Likes
6 Likes

@misterbee youre the man! I can’t believe i got in and got out then back in and out when i forgot to sign up for the bonus Lol i remember one of the giveaways was a meltdown

3 Likes

You are awesome @misterbee!

3 Likes

@misterbee Thanks a lot!
Awesome one, as always!!
:seedling: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:maté: :coffee: :herb:
:partying_face:
:sunglasses:
:hugs:

3 Likes

@misterbee
I can not miss out of a koffee cross
Not this grower over here
Thank you
Hopefully I can win some before I’m popping beans for the Xmas run

3 Likes

Thanks for all these chances @misterbee and @OhNo555!!!

3 Likes

Thank u so much once again @misterbee and for anyone who may not know the @SamwellBB ’s baked beanz are :fire: some of that good-good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thank you @misterbee for your generousity and the chances at these.
And thanks to @OhNo555 as well.

3 Likes

200w

4 Likes

And he goes by the name of @misterbee :honeybee:
Thank you for always leading us onto something awesome and amazing. :100:
:honey_pot: 🫘 :fire:

10 Likes

thanks @misterbee and also to @OhNo555 . I love this organized mess that these giveaways are.

4 Likes

Thank you @misterbee for all your fabulousness! Also @OhNo555 for keeping it all together! :pray: :v: :green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks @misterbee :+1:

3 Likes

It matters a tremendous amount to your functionality what you smoke, even within the indica / sativa hybrids. I’ve been experimenting on my mum, :wink::laughing: and there’s everything from two tokes to “wow, I think I’m going to have a snack and finish this on the edge of the bed then pass out” to measuring and cutting mitered corners and installing trim after a whole bowl (pipe smoking).

8 Likes

Thanks for all the chances, @misterbee
and all the choices, @SamwellBB
:+1::+1:

7 Likes