MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Yippie! West coast can sleep in and still get on the amazing @misterbee and @SamwellBB Baaakkkkerrrr giveaway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_hand:
Good luck growchachos :seedling:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chances @MisterBee and @SamwellBB. Your way with words always makes me smile.
I just used my new lucky number. Thanks @JustANobody.
:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:

Good Luck everyone.
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Man the giveaways are phenomenal bro!! Thank you for this wonderful opportunity my friend :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree: :metal:

5 Likes

thanks for the chance again @misterbee !

6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @misterbee

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @misterbee & @SamwellBB
:v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

OMFG , that pipe is so sick… Damn , thats so frigging cool

7 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway ! @misterbee
Thank you for providing the beans ! @SamwellBB
Super shout out @OhNo555 for all the work you put in keeping things running !

thank-you-420

3 Likes

Thanks again guys :sunglasses::pray::green_heart:

2 Likes

Received an important UPDATE from “THE AUTHORIZATION COMMITTEE”THERE WILL BE A “FLAG BONUS”!! @SamwellBB’s creation, “LOVE FIRE”, a rumored “Romance Enhancing Strain” has been selected for distribution. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

10 Likes

I still dont understand how to sign up ! If anyone can notify me or put me up ive been working 17 hr days so when i go to sleep tonight i have no idea when i will wake again !!!

5 Likes

Thanks again Misterbee, for your continuous generosity and fun times!
:smiley:

2 Likes

As Mr Bee said,

So, that lil green rectangle on your screen that’s reading 1554/1554, whatever the number is, that should be close though :blush:… Click on that bad boy and scroll up to 1342 and you’re golden :ok_hand::grin:

4 Likes

Or try this on for size. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity Misterbee!

20240626_215449

12 Likes

@Thetravler tell me yr choices and I will add you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Special thanks to @OhNo555 for MC’ing through all these great giveaways :ok_hand::+1:

4 Likes

THAT’S A NO-NO!!! Everyone has to “do their OWN thing”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Anything im not picky i just want to participate in the give away but no i dont care i appreciate you help thank you very much ! I am a big fan of baked beans i have his killer koffee and Mother Milk 3 of each in the tent with 3 weeks to the finnish line !!!

7 Likes