MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Sorry man misterbee has disallowed it… learn how to do it for yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

They have signed up before. Just don’t want to start a “trend”, nothing personal. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

OK, CBD/CBG-HUNTING “HEMPSTERS”, the Date for the “HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY” will be WEDNESDAY, 10 JULY, 1000 EST. PER USUAL, WIKI WILL STAY OPEN FOR 24 HOURS. SAME RULES…ONE/1 CHOICE, NO OVERWRITING, PLEASE. DON’T FORGET THOSE “LOCATION FLAG SYMBOLS”, AS BONUS IN EFFECT. THAT’S ENTRY NUMBER/# 1450/JUN 19 :up: :up: :up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

SEE DATE CHANGE ABOVE!!! Just notified of change in QUEEN :honeybee:'s Follow-up Appointments. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You might want to read this. @DougDawson spells it out very well and you should find this very helpful. :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for spending you time explaining mabye you can help me when a wiki has no pencil and no way that you can see anyway to get in maybe if you can do a screen shot with your explanation thank you ! Haha your years ahead of me sorry !

2 Likes

If a Wiki doesn’t have an “EDIT” SYMBOL/“PENCIL”, that simply means it’s NOT active/opened. The CURRENT GIVEAWAY is open for another 42 minutes, then the Edit Symbol will be deactivated (“Remove Wiki”). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

5 Likes

when this happens it means the gates have not been unlocked yet

the event is not open yet

said events are usualy open 24h but some have limited seats,

im not sure if i should or not explain all this but if i helped im happy

10 Likes

"WELL SAID", THANKS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@ifish @Papalag @Jetdro @BigMike55 @Bert @m0sirys @MissinBissin @bassman5420 @Lady.Zandra63 @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed @MonasticDank @Oldjoints sign up for this 1!! Up above :point_up:

5 Likes

Thanks for the call @Terpsnpurps!

1 Like

Anytime buddy, I like seeing the newer guys win!!

5 Likes

"ALL ABOARD!!!" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

200w

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: OG, I see that we have a wiki shut down for the @misterbee’s GR8 BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON REDEMPTION TOUR, PART TWO/2, unfortunately I have been experiencing a problem with OG as all have been. Please keep in mind that this process to post can’t be interrupted as I don’t know what will happen with all the work I put in. I will be doing the posting some time today when the web site has stabilized again. Please bear with me and just keep checking in from time to time. I will make an announcement when I am proceeding, thanks for understanding. :ok_hand::sun_with_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5622 IMG_5621 IMG_5623

21 Likes

You do your thing, ALL things permitting, Bro. What’s a delay among friends/colleagues? I imagine most will be nearby whenever you post. Did you try “refreshing your Browser”? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Yes I have and sometimes it’s ok and sometimes it is not. All the sudden it will act up and kick you out. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::slightly_frowning_face: I am sure that this is only a temporary delay. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Ain’t worried 'boutcha, Bro. The last time I lost any sleep over your support, I woke up, realized I was only dreaming, went right back to sleep!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks for your hard work @OhNo555 and the chance at these gems @misterbee!!!

3 Likes