MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

:laughing: Take your time @OhNo555, get yourself in a cool place to chill before rolling the wheel!

4 Likes

roll a doobie first

2 Likes

No cool place to chill without a doobie!

3 Likes

Okay there is an orange pencil and i hit it and hit it nothing happens very frustrating so many guys can figure it out and i just cant figure it out so ffffff frustating !

1 Like

This is so frusting i might have to go to work im so pissed !

So is this wiki closed, I can’t add my name to it.
@misterbee

2 Likes

WHERE do you see “an orange pencil”? I know not of which you refer. TODAY’S WIKI ENDED/CLOSED AT 1000 EST!! There are no ACTIVE Giveaways in this Thread. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I missed it … :+1::green_heart::+1:… Awesome giveaway guys thank you :+1::green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Im surprised there wasnt more sign ups. Usually its a frenzy to sign up or at least that one time it was LOL

4 Likes

I’m a bit intimidated by @misterbee wiki from the frenzy

6 Likes

So that everyone knows, I try and post Giveaways well in advance of actual Date. The exception is, naturally, “POPUP” ones. They ALL will have the Start Time/Date and Close Time/Date indicated. Members should read the Narratives, all is specified. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Yea no need to worry those are usually the everyone who signs up wins giveaways. The 24 hrs til closed makes things much smoother

2 Likes

No cause for intimidation, really. Look the Giveaways over, decide with one you want to enter, “Edit Wiki”. If you get a “Conflict Notice”, “Cancel”, try again. That’s why I keep the Signup Period open for 24 Hours, ample time to try again. Since ALL have “Add Numbers, if needed” Annotation, it’s not as if the Slots are limited. That’s as simple as my limited Brain functions. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

are you on a Computer or a hand held device?

1 Like

My cel phone !

2 Likes

ima try to set you up with visuals hold my doobie brb

1 Like

you were looking at the top pen its the one at the very bottom of the post

the top one is an viewable history of edits

6 Likes

I am saddened to see I was overwritten for the baked beanz bonus round. :pensive:

2 Likes

I appreciate you thank you very much for your time !

5 Likes

You won’t believe the “Back Story” on that particular Pipe. That was one of the items in a Package I sent to Spain. The Package hit Outgoing Customs, they sent it back to Maine as it was 1 1/2 OUNCES over the Weight as charged at my Local Post Office. As the Clerk said, it could have picked up that much Dirt going through the System. I paid the additional $18 and off it went. Through Tracking, you could tell it sat in Spanish Incoming Customs for about 9 days. They must NOT have liked what the X-rays revealed (2 Tee Shirts, a Coffee Mug, and Two/2 beautiful African Horned Pipes. Three/3 weeks later, I received the Package at my Doorsteps…UNOPENED!!! Maybe they considered the Pipes some type of Banned items. That BLACK PIPE has been darn near around the World. Wait 'til you see the other one!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes