MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

all good i was confused at first but dince im stuck not eorking i had plrnty of time to figure it out so eith that said im happy i was usefull with my time

3 Likes

Which one did you originally sign up for? I’ll add you!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I was on the Spitting Cobra list. Thank you very much!

1 Like

LMAO, That such a great story … Man that is truly so cool. I m actually looking at houses in Maine. Im hoping to move up north by the end of the year . I love Maine . Ican t deal with Massachusetts any more. Did u make those pipes??

5 Likes

Nah, a dear Friend out in Montana does, periodically gifts me items. Does “Hand Blown Glass Smoking Rigs” also. ONE DAY YOU MIGHT SEE ONE OF THOSE AS A BONUS…“MIGHT”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Is this your friend @misterbee? Beautiful!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334254826725?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ZiRwAwb_Syu&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=5MWf-bGsQHu&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

6 Likes

It closed at 10am i believe and thats eastern time zone ! From here you look like you were an hour late !

1 Like

Hang in there all you cool cats :cat2:, still keeps crashing on me. I will continue to try. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5625 IMG_5626

21 Likes

Your phone types like mine !

:joy:
:coffee: :coffee:

:coffee: :coffee:
im still good for few hours in doobies no worrying

14 Likes

WHAT THE HECK??? Didn’t know he was on eBay!!! That’s him, “l-i-v-e and in living color”. THANKS for finding that for me. Just checked it out…dang, didn’t know he was charging that much. Have a couple of those $145 Models!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

I hadn’t heard the term “liquid meerschaum” before, so I googled and ended up on eBay. I love the process and his work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pipe and the stories! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Amazing!!! What you do is unbelievable… Thanks @misterbee

5 Likes

That sounds like it was an amazing package! Sad it got sent back :disappointed: You truly are an amazing and generous individual :heart:

7 Likes

@MrsTJakes yoooo how’s the healing? You back to full yet?

5 Likes

Not yet. I saw the dr on Monday and he said it could take up to a year to fully heal and that for now, I can lift up to 5 pounds. He also said I could get an office job as long as it is very light duty. I had gotten my associates in accounting in January, so I applied at the bank in my town and they had me start Tuesday. The only down side is they only get paid once a month and I got hired on payday so now I have to wait a month to get paid.
The Dr also extended physical therapy. I met two of my range of motion goals, so they started me on strength training this past Tuesday. As of now, I can do my exercises with a one pound weight. It’s not much but it’s big progress for me. Thank you so much for checking in 🩷 I was thinking of updating everyone in the auction thread too.

21 Likes

Slow progress is better than no progress. Slow motion is better than no motion. Etc etc. you keep working at it no matter how hard it gets! I remember when some cabinets fell on my spine and misaligned one of my vertebra. The physical therapy was brutal but I got through it day by day.

10 Likes

Outta likes.

With the exception of how often you get paid, that all sounds most excellent!

@Gato is right - progress is likely going to be slow, but there is light ahead!

10 Likes

There’s your problem… It’s an apple :roll_eyes:
What about opera or Firefox?

2 Likes

Ok sure glad i understand fucked up writing ! Just got out of rehab ! I was hooked on phonix !

3 Likes