MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Ugh…PT can suck sometimes
Glad to hear that your on the mend! :grinning:
Having done quite a bit or my knees and most recently for a back injury, I’ll offer my thoughts for ya. :wink:

In PT, you have to push yourself. But do not push until pain. You’ll regret it.
(I know what your thinking…yes, I’m a stubborn man)
:laughing:

Also, keep doing your homework. All them home excercises will get you outta that doctor office quicker!

Best of luck with your healing my friend.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

sry i try to correct my typos as much as i can but i honestly didnt review before hitting reply
i use my cellphone as a keyboard for my computer but im unable to hold phone with two hands so my thumb doesnt always hit the correct letters

//side note//
the amount of typos in this reply was insane to correct but very necessary

6 Likes

Awesome news. Good to hear you are progressing. Keep it up. Hoping each day is a bit better.

4 Likes

Received a lovely package this afternoon from a busy little :honeybee: :+1: cheers and much love @misterbee @JohnnyPotseed and crew

24 Likes

Well finally I have been able to log on and off, move around OG with minimal issues. I will return between 11 and 1 today to post the much anticipated results for the BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON REDEMPTION TOUR, PART TWO/2, see then! WAHOO! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5632

24 Likes

How old is your app that your using because theres a couple updates and i you look at the bottom of most screen will do it all for you ¡ sometimes i just want to get it out there before i forget ! When u see me take something back that was usually between thoughts

1 Like

no app just my safari browser

1 Like

IMG_4478

IMG_5507

IMG_5503

Welcome all participants and frequent visitors to the GR8 @misterbee & @SamwellBB BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON REDEMPTION TOUR, PART TWO/2 :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:! On to the much anticipated results of this GR8 redemption tour

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER ONE/1: "SNAKE BREATH"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 we have @Jim!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER TWO/2: "FACE OFF OG BX2 f2"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #13 we have @blowdout2269!

BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER THREE/3: "FIRE ALIEN KUSH #2 x KOFFEE f2"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #14 we have @nonamegoat!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER FOUR/4: "NEPOJI #2 f3"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #13 we have @Sailorboy!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER FIVE/5: "MOTHER’S MILK #6 f3 (“sticky resin”)"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #7 we have @donuchee!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER SIX/6: "DOSIFYAH #1"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #9 we have @JOHN1234!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER SEVEN/7: "PURPLE POISON COOKIES #6 f2"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #7 @Organical!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER EIGHT/8: "BAKED ALIEN COOKIES"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #6 we have @ThirdStone!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY", PART II NUMBER NINE/9: "FIRST AID"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 we have @Amendment3!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON GIVEAWAY, PART II" NUMBER TEN/10: "UNDERTOW"

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #21 we have @Scarlyle!

As the GR8 @misterbee would say what the hell is a giveaway without a bonus, or two, perhaps :thinking: 3! Yes that is right we now have a fire :fire: packed round of bonuses today as well!

IMG_5606 IMG_5533 IMG_4459

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON BONUS" NUMBER ONE/1: "GRAND FUNK RAILROAD"

1st bonus goes to lucky :four_leaf_clover: to #10 @Fortman420!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON BONUS" NUMBER TWO/2: "DOUBLE COOKIES #6 f2 x KOFFEE f2"

2nd bonus goes to lucky :four_leaf_clover: #16 @tresbundles!

"BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON BONUS" NUMBER THREE/3: "SPITTING COBRA"

3rd and final lucky :four_leaf_clover: bonus goes to #20 @Crawfish!

That will conclude todays “BAKED BEANZ’ BANDWAGON” BAKED BEANZ BANDWAGON REDEMPTION TOUR, PART TWO/2 brought to

you by @misterbee & @SamwellBB, please remember to thank your host & sponsor for the GR8 event and prizes without them guys this would not be possible! (extra shoutout to all of you for being so diligent in the past to thank all, this really means a lot :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:)! Now all you ladies and gentlemen know what to do contact @misterbee by DM with you addy to collect them magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘 that you won :trophy:!

IMG_5640 IMG_5635

HA HA :joy: :joy::joy: got you all just when you thought :thought_balloon: the fat lady had sang! We got another red hot :hot_face: bonus round! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:! Yes :+1: ladies and gentlemen that generous host @misterbee has authorized one more bonus, this one will be from all the flags total for events 1-10! So with out further ado! :triangular_flag_on_post::checkered_flag::pirate_flag::black_flag::white_flag::arrow_down:

red hot :hot_face: super bonus

For the lucky :four_leaf_clover: DAWG bonus with the 22nd flag posted we have #22 @tresbundles! WAHOO :partying_face:!

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: to all the winners! :partying_face::star_struck::partying_face::star_struck::partying_face:

IMG_5630 IMG_5615 johnny tmp IMG_4757 image image

46 Likes

Right on!! Congrats a to all the winners!! :metal:

That’s a fun giveaway :grin:

6 Likes

Oh wow! I’m so stoked! Thanks so much @misterbee @SamwellBB & @OhNo555 for drawing those lucky numbers!

Thanks for always putting all this great effort into these giveaways @misterbee , they are so fun to read along with :sunglasses::seedling:

8 Likes

Nice win @tresbundles thank you @misterbee for sharing the funk

7 Likes

Thanks to @misterbee @SamwellBB for the chance and @OhNo555 for the draw.

Congrats winners

8 Likes

Thanks so much @misterbee @SamwellBB and @OhNo555! :+1: :green_heart: :desert_island:

7 Likes

Sweet. Now I need to look up first aid. Hoping to make some medicine seeds early 2025.

7 Likes

Thanks, man! You know I like that #1 spot lol. Thanks again @misterbee ! Your generosity is inspiring

7 Likes

Thank you so much @misterbee @SamwellBB and @OhNo555 :alien: :coffee:

7 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway ! @misterbee , @SamwellBB , and @OhNo555
woohoo

7 Likes

Thanks to those that made this happen! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

That number #1 slot has been red hot :hot_face: the pasted few drawings! Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: my friend on a win :trophy: with the number no one wants to take! :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Haha how ironic that is…

4 Likes