MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

@tresbundles, your “SUPER BONUS” will be the much-admired “PORT WINE CHEESE” unless you already have it. In that case, I will choose another of @SamwellBB’s O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G creations. Do advise, SUPER CONGRATS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Thank you @misterbee @SamwellBB and @OhNo555 what an awesome giveaway! :fire: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :partying_face:

6 Likes

PLEASE don’t delete Info (“personals”) until I render a "Like/ :heart:. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!
mister :honeybee: you and @OhNo555 make a great tag team!

12 Likes

Hell ya @blowdout2269
When u pop those
I would love to see how those koffee cross turn out

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :green_heart::+1::boom::tada::partying_face:

5 Likes

Schweeeet!!!
I really wanted that Face Off OG too!
Congratulations to my fellow winners also.
A big shout out to @misterbee, @SamwellBB, & @OhNo555 for making this event extraordinary.
Thank you fella’s.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Awe snap! Thank you @misterbee !! I just got back on and saw this and am super excited! I do not have Port Wine Cheese! wooohoo! Thanks also to @SamwellBB for his outstanding creations he’s so generous with and @OhNo555 for being the mic controller! DM inbound, sir! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Congrats everyone!

5 Likes

FYI…you also scored @SamwellBB’s “Libido-Enhancing” LOVE FIRE!!.SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Yeah, you’re gonna have to tell us about that one @tresbundles. Or maybe the mrs.
:rofl:

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: :champagne: on the double bonus wins :trophy: at the end. Nice wins indeed! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

At first I didn’t notice the double win!! Wooot! Man, I’m so lucky today!

@blowdout2269 Dang, I’m single, so gonna have to put that to the side for now lol! :blush: :grimacing:

12 Likes

The shame…
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Or…the freedom?
:joy:

6 Likes

@SamwellBB @misterbee @OhNo555 Thank you for the give away and fun. DM sent to @misterbee

5 Likes

Congrats everyone.
Thanks again to @misterbee , @OhNo555 and @SamwellBB

6 Likes

Great win guys congrats! Thanks for another fun contest!!

7 Likes

Congrats winners that was an epic draw again. Thanks @misterbee @SamwellBB and @OhNo555

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, :+1:
And for all the work, @misterbee @SamwellBB and @OhNo555 :+1::+1:

3 Likes

OGers…if desired, @SamwellBB’s MANY creations can be purchased DIRECTLY FROM HIM (via DM/PM). A LIMITED SELECTION is offered exclusively at WWW.Soak’nBeans.com (@Kakalak’s OUTSTANDING Website). Do support your fellow Members/Breeders/Sellers. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes