MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Good to know :honeybee:

Thanks!
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners and big thanks to @misterbee and to @SamwellBB for the great prizes.!!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners chicken dinners have fun everyone :tada::partying_face::+1::green_heart::+1:

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners… Looked like a fun one, right on… And thanks everyone for being you

6 Likes

These landed yesterday thanks @misterbee u r the best

21 Likes

Congratulation. 🫠

1 Like

Love the Port Wine Cheese…grew it once before, then after some groveling and begging @misterbee was nice enough to send me some more, which I now have curing.

Nice win @tresbundles

29 Likes

Just received my Orders of Coin Flip/ Washers in. Last TWO/2 Giveaways, plus “Pop Up” headed out in the next few days. THANKS for your patience, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

That reminds me I need to buy more washers :+1:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Don’t! If you’re coming over tomorrow I have a bunch for you. Washers and coin flips @G-paS

10 Likes

@Bobgrows, Sounds good. I used the last batch for sending to Australia.

Thank You and I will see you in the morning. Binging jars :crossed_fingers:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

USPS NOTIFICATION ----- Anyone requiring “FOREVER STAMPS”, the Price Increase will occur on 14 JULYUSPS NOTIFICATION SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

Another safe landing , here, @misterbee ! Thanks again for all you do, and to @Mr.Sparkle for the donation. Excited and interested about what I’ve heard of these, and they’ll be sure to get wedged in soon enough being Auto Fems.

Thanks again for the chance to grow 'em!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

26 Likes

Misterbee has graced our mailbox with some more great beans. Although I’m a little confused. The beans that arrived today are photo/fems of Wedding Cake.

I won a 4 pack of these from you from a wiki on Feb 25th and they arrived back in early March. The ones that arrived today were post marked June 4th and arrived today on July 3rd. Another 4 pack of the same beans. I know I might be in the minority here, but tent space is at a premium which is why I love fems. They save me time and money. I just wondered if these today were sent by mistake or just another wonderful gift from the gracious and generous MisterBee. You a giving soul that should reap many fold more than what you give.

Happy and Respectful Thanks kind Sir.

23 Likes

Sent in error, didn’t realize I have already sent. Pass 'em on, no problem. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

And I would like to thank you for your time and effort on behalf of the Aussie bogan grow crew :sunglasses::green_heart:

8 Likes

Those are the ones I won too :grinning: hopefully I’ll be getting them soon. I can’t wait to get started on my first grow!

6 Likes

Yours heading in your direction Monday. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

SUBTLE REMINDER!!! AT 1000 TOMORROW, ALL “HEMPSTERS” ARE REQUESTED TO GATHER IN THAT “CLEARING” YONDER. A “HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY” WILL START, REMAIN OPEN FOR SIGNUP TWENTY-FOUR/24 HOURS. PLEASE OBSERVE “OVERWRITING RULES”. Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: :up: :arrow_double_up: ENTRY #1451, JUN 19 :arrow_double_up: :up: SCROLL BAR :arrow_forward: :arrow_forward: :arrow_forward:

23 Likes

OFFICALLY OPENED!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes