MMJ News and Information

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cannabis Current Events

1 Like
1 Like

Disclaimer; I don’t even know why I wrote this. Venting, I guess. Nobody will miss anything by skipping this post. My apologies in advance…

Man, fuck that doctor. This article is proof that doctors aren’t any smarter than anyone else — they just have an immaculate work ethic.

His article boils down to; I was ignorant of the real effects of opioids and I had a very unpleasant experience taking them. At no point did he make any attempt to support the claim that he was “struggling to stay alive.” Fuck that ‘woe is me’ shit.

This article doesn’t support reducing prescriptions for opiates, it only shows the need for real education on the actual effects of these medications.

Real drug addicts are made when a person tries a drug and are surprised that they enjoy it. Like, no shit you enjoyed it. It’s drugs. That’s literally their only job.
D.A.R.E. Is trash. Abstinence is at best, short-sighted.

Sorry for always doing this. Lol….
I’m inundated with heroin addicts on one side crying victim of their disease.
Gullible and well-meaning people — who just want to help — but do so by enabling addicts.
Stupid people who want to prop up pills as the source of the heroin epidemic, not knowing they’re only hurting the people who actually need pain medication.

The fucking sackler family might be pieces of shit for saying their drugs weren’t addictive, but beyond that they’ve very little blame for the situation we’re in.

The VAST MAJORITY of people who die from drug overdoses are not the victims. Their children. Their neighbors. Their parents and siblings.
The EMTs who try to revive them, and either carry the memory of their death, or get berated by a junkie who just woke up DT’ing. Those are the victims.

Addendum; Jesus dude, that article is two years old. I need to just stop reading articles on the subject.

1 Like

Oh snap, it says THCV is a Proconvulsant. I’ve never heard that before.

There’s essential oils that cannabis makes, and are being put in vape cartridges, that can cause seizures too. The Camphor family if I’m not mistaken. I’ll try to find the article

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like