Mobile app is all weird

The site went down a couple of days ago and now the mobile app is all disjointed and doesn’t work properly

1 Like

I noticed it was down a couple days ago, i usually look at this on my phone while im at work, it seems to work fine on my phone now tho, whats wrong with the website when ur mobile?

Hard to explain without filming a screen video. It’s all disjointed and the page isn’t squared into the screen properly. It’s like the coding is slightly broken or bugged

Try on a different browser on your phone and see if that solves your problem bro. I’d probably clear your cache too

Nah it’s an actual app you download from the site

Guessing you’re on iPhone?

I just have OG pinned on my home screen. Works well for me

Android bruv

1 Like

Show me where I’m getting this app then please bro? I’ll have a gander and see how it works on my phone.

It’s in the the top bar somewhere on the main page

Oh wow that just fixed it hahah thanks man

1 Like

What fixed it bro. Clearing the cache I’m gonna guess :joy: and I’ll have a scout now :sunglasses:

In the drop down menu click on “mobile view”

2 Likes

Dealing with a wonky mobile app after a recent site outage can be frustrating. It’s like a double whammy! Have you noticed any specific glitches or is it just an overall disjointed experience?

On a tech-savvy note, considering the recent hiccups, maybe exploring Magento 2 speed optimization could be beneficial. It has the potential to not only iron out existing issues but also enhance the overall performance, making the app smoother and more reliable.