Problems posting on mobile phone

Iether my internet or my acount is messed up…i want log out .but it wont let me…i cant reply to anyone…all my functions and buttons are not in sync or the right places…can i get some moderation help please???..can a mod please reset or help me in any way??..it even took 10 minutez to make this…whats going on with my acount?

Have you tried to clear your browser’s cache and any cookies (in the settings), exit the browser, start it back-up, and then go to the OG site?

4 Likes

@Northern_Loki is right… just close the browser, restart it… you can even restart your computer / tablet / mobile.

What are you using to access the site?

3 Likes

Just a cell phone…everytime i try to post a reply a blue icon pops up all over my msgs and makea no buttons work…i had to do this 1 several times

4 Likes

I was having similar issues on mobile when switching the keyboard to emoji mode. I would have to close the browser window and reload it.

3 Likes

For me my bug is when I take a picture with the og camera and press ok it reloads my entire Paige and doesn’t upload the picture it’s like a loop an I do it twice to make sure lol any of u have this prob before

@2tokejoke, have you tried it with any success?

I have the exact same issue. Sometime I have to copy my post text, close my browser, restart it then paste my post back in again. Sometimes I need to do this several times. I’ve not tried another browser. I’m using chrome for android.

I have pretty smooth experience on Safari using iPhone / iPad…

Definitely try another browser, @Esrgood4u

1 Like

Yeah I’ll give the Samsung stock browser a try LemonadeJoe. I’ll report back on my findings. Maybe we have a member on here that could maybe create an app to access OG. Just a thought.

Yes issues for me too with chrome on android.

1 Like

yea… I find myself closing out and opening chrome a few times if im browsing OG…

buttons get wacked out and you can’t hit reply or pages start jumping…

it’s an inconvenience that’s started in the last week or so but it’s becoming a habit now lol

1 Like

yeah the buttons dont match the spots that have the code. ie touching the text box presses the bold icon etc.

2 Likes

That sucks… probably there is issue with last Chrome update.

2 Likes

Samsung stock browser seems to work fine. :+1:

No its acting horrible

That’s what I use @LemonadeJoe , iPhone through Safari, not had any problems at all…
Happy growing/smoking ,

Gaz

2 Likes

I have been having a few issues with Android and chrome.

1 Like

It has dramatically decreased the number of posts I make.

4 Likes

So there are tons of other browsers available on Android, it should be trivial to download another browser and try it out.

Firefox, opera mini, brave, dolphin, Samsung internet browser, even Microsoft edge just to name a few.

1 Like