MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning to ya brother!

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Morning brothers

4 Likes

Howzit going my brother.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

5 Likes

Hope everyone is doing well today. Well, I know @BigMike55 isn’t. He’s seeing things that aren’t there. And he claims that he’s not stoned.

Brother… you better load one so you can get back to normal!
:joy:

3 Likes

or better yet, send us some of what he’s on!

2 Likes

In my defense,
I did eat two 50 mg gummies before bed last night. I slept like a baby. Might even do that again tonight.

5 Likes

Damn! lol n here I thought we was gonna get some good psychedelics from Mike!

4 Likes

Now you’re just teasing a poor old man that can’t use edibles!
Bad @BigMike55 !
No soup for you!!!

6 Likes

So now @MoBilly thinks he’s the Soup Nazi.
It was weird tho. I opened the bag and dumped one out. Two came out. I ate one. And just as I was about to put the other in the bag, it took a short cut. Ended up in my mouth with the other. Then I said, “uh-oh”. I mighta screwed up. But in about ten minutes I was in la la land.

8 Likes

That’s ok… I’ll just drown my disappointment with this cake!

5 Likes

The Seinfeld show was the most stupidest show I’ve ever liked!

I have to wonder if Seinfeld could pull off the “soup Nazi” bit in today’s world though.

4 Likes

What!? You too Johnny! Why are my friends teasing me like this!? I thought you guys liked me!
:cry:

3 Likes

lol oh we does, my brother… i just ain’t figgered out the cloning process on these cakes (yet) so I’ll eat another piece for you …oh , and another for Mike, too! :scream: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Have you ever tried like about 50mg? I know those 10 mg do pretty much nothing to me. I actually bitched about it at the dispo. They told me my body chemistry probably takes more than 10mg to get off.
Just wondering, I know you don’t seem to get buzzed from edibles.

3 Likes

I know now that Rose is trying to put me in an early…ish grave! My A1c was the lowest it’s been in years, this last visit to the doc (last week) She’s always cooking up sweet stuff for me! lol

7 Likes

OH man! If I were there I’d give you SUCH a noogy! And then sneak some cake!

6 Likes

@BigMike55
I don’t know about the mg thing but I ate half of a pan of brownies trying to get anything like a buzz. I thought we had messed it up but I gave one to a friend that went sailing the clouds off of a piece ~1.5 x 1.5"

He got uncomfortably high for a very long ride.

5 Likes

High morning to you all sir.
Might start to do some pills filled with pure coconut THC infused oil too :grin:
Advices?

4 Likes

I even took a spoonful of the oil and held it in my mouth as long as I could. Still nothing.

1 Like