MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Haha no doubt. I’ve witnessed their stubbornness first hand, and their awesome ness especially the little ones. Support and love are absolutely huge when it comes to healing imho . Glad to hear you have that in spades

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning to my brother from another mother. Hope things are going good for you, man.

4 Likes

Same. Freaking beautiful.

Strongest memories:

Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (where my Dad I and walked around all day, alone because it was 120 in the shade and the drink vendor kept giving us ice for our hats and called us “crazy canucks”. :rofl:

Meteor Crater = because fuck yeah!

Petrified Forest = also because fuck yeah!

Slide Rock State Park = because natural water slides are amazing!

The Rings of Saturn via the Lowell Observatory where my Mom was so drunk her vertigo kicked in and was arguing with me, my sis, and my Dad that the “Moon was gonna get us”.

Great times but no chain lighting though @MoBilly you lucky fuck!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

:hugs:

10 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys , @BigMike55 and @Pigeonman .

That sounds like a great time with your family. I’m a stargazer from way back @Pigeonman but have never been to an observatory. Color me green :green_heart:.

And good morning my OG friends!

12 Likes

And a good morning to you! Have a great day, brother

2 Likes

Back atcha brother.
:facepunch:t4:

4 Likes

You gotta go at least once @MoBilly !

Insider tip: ask to look first, and then once you pull away from looking ask “Is it okay that I have pink-eye?”

:rofl:

4 Likes

Dang @Pigeonman . Thinking about the last hundred people using the eye piece before me has me rethinking the whole thing!
:rofl:

5 Likes

That is a good one…LOL

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day

3 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OG :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Too wet to get in the field this mornin…

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen. Here’s hoping your day rocks! :slight_smile:
And @Gumbert ,
It’s finally drying out a bit here. I wouldn’t want to try the lower field but the ridge is pretty solid now.
That field is going to take off like a rocket when the grass starts popping up. We’ve had plenty of precipitation this Winter. I’ll have to have someone hay it on the halves this year but I have a feeling that the first cutting alone will be plenty for my needs even if I split it with someone. :+1:t5:

8 Likes

I have a batch of microbial solution I was planning to spray on a small field for corn this spring. Tomorrow is another day, so I can watch my new Frankies do their thing. Stay well brother.

4 Likes

Here is my journal @Fortman420 .
I’ll be getting things going with those new inserts ASAP. :+1:

2 Likes

Just passing by to Say High !
How Is your day going Brother?

1 Like

Busy @Andrexl . I’m just taking a short break atm. Since I’m not running a saw or anything like that… I am gonna get some kinda high. lol
Sorry, phone call.
You have a great day my friend. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine walked like a dream. But, we started them on leads as kids. :grinning:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day!

4 Likes

You too @m0sirys !
Good morning everyone!

6 Likes