MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Ok so that’s pretty cool a legit saw mill!

2 Likes

On wheels no less.

2 Likes

No shit!!! Dude I hope ya post pics that sounds pretty badass!

2 Likes

I agree! I also can’t wait to see this! I remember you telling me about selling the old one a couple years ago now actually, go figure :man_facepalming:t2: “ya I’ll ship my logs, you ship me back boards ,well both go broke :laughing:

2 Likes

Did you used to work in Government? lol

2 Likes

Bahahahahahaha omg :laughing:

Ba dum Ching :drum:

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Goat update coming soon @MoBilly

3 Likes

You bet. :slight_smile: I’ll get over there in the next day or so. :+1:

2 Likes

Excellent, looking forward to the update

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @TopShelfTrees1, @Hotrods_and_hounds, @Emeraldgreen, and all the rest of the cool :sunglasses: cats :cat2: stopping by the green room this morning. We are in store for another great day. Nothing like spring to make you feel young and revitalized again with the dreams of teenage years! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 . :slight_smile:
I’m energized, true, but I still hurt like a 64 year old. I guess you are right. I’ll just dream today.
:laughing:

4 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 hows the morning treating ya?

2 Likes

It is always good to dream :thought_balloon:, just wish we could all go back and take all the worldly knowledge with us. I for one would love :heart: to leave the aches and pains far behind. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I think any young man who was willing to learn anything new is great. I think he’d be a lucky guy just to hang with you now and then @MoBilly . I wish I could. There’s a bunch of you folks know way different stuff than I know.
Learning new stuff is almost always cool. Right @shag ?

3 Likes

Yep, I still love to learn.

Glad to hear you are moving around well @MoBilly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good afternoon everyone. :cowboy_hat_face:
This is kinda my morning.
I have not been sleeping much.
I am up at 3-5-7 to let the new puppy out.
At least it is not a goat…LOL

4 Likes

If it were you wouldn’t have to worry about getting up. They go when and where the mood hits them. You’d just be cleaning up every morning but you would get rest. I’ve never heard of a house trained goat and I’ve known folks that tried. lol

5 Likes

What a pile of testicular fortitude, you have. Making fun of goats in this thread is not a good idea.

8 Likes

2 Likes

I guess someone can train one. Or they are just disgusting people. One other possibility is they are rich enough to pay someone else to clean up the mess.
:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I will have you know a good friend of mine is a Motherless Goat.
@SmokinJoeMGF
He even has his own farm.
Motherless goat farm.

2 Likes