MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

“Motherless Goat”!!! That is the beginning of a great verbal slam. lol
Of course that’s only a start. For a good slam you need at least four if not five phrases that create a visual completeness in your well thought out verbal slam.
I’ve heard a five phrase is epic. A sixth is just overkill and showing off.
:rofl:

4 Likes

Smokin’ Joe said when he came up with the name he wanted to have fun with it.
So if can you get to #6:rofl:

2 Likes

That looks like a good idea…

Still shopping for a new tractor.

2 Likes

A soon to be mother goat :goat:

10 Likes

Very good looking girl @Sourpatch707 ! Is she a Nubian cross? That tongue sticking out is perfect. lol
BTW
Welcome to my journey! :+1:t5: As I always say, “Please feel free to join in the gathering any time you feel keen to”.
:pray:t5:

6 Likes

What kind of pup ya got?

2 Likes

We have 2 dogs this is our newest edition.
He is a border collie, we named him Loki after my favorite moderator. :rofl:

This is our 2 year old Stoney, same kind of dog but a Blue Merle.

Please dont mind the floor it is being redone slowly…very slowly…LOL

10 Likes

What a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks for warm welcome @MoBilly :grin:

She is a Nigerian Dwarf friendliest goat she was talking to me :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Goat eyes freak me out. They look demonic.

3 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the Greenroom and all OG`s :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a nice day ! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

2 Likes

Had a few, started with the old Northern Equipment one back in the day, weld up own trac out of angle iron. This was back in the 90s.
Soon as sell regret comes!
Now I just wish I had time to rip some cedars I need now. Lol
Ga to see a fellow Sawyer here. I’m just a hobby dude who likes to have boards around to use.
North of Spfld if you need anything ripped.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! Hopefully you are feeling well and rested today, looking beautiful in Niagara today, feeling spring ish for sure!

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, @TopShelfTrees1, and all the green room gang. Just trying to recover from the big tax push last night. Drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned, trying not to do much of anything except just to enjoy this great weather. :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Ah… My new baby buck is a Nigerian crossed with Nubian. So your girl was dis-budded. We have an iron but I leave the horns on for defense and looks. The Nigerian Dwarf breed produces milk with the highest fat content of any breed I know of.

This is what our girls produce.

6 Likes

Good morning @Sourpatch707 @BigMike55 @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @beebud @TopShelfTrees1 and @OhNo555 !

Hope you are all doing great today.

5 Likes

@beebud
Welcome to my journey! As I try to say to all who come by, please feel free to join in the conversation at any time. :+1:t5:
We are putting together a mill from Woodland Mills. My brother bought extensions to cut up to 17’. I don’t know as I’ll ever need that much but I have it if I ever need it. We’re setting up for 14’ logs.
I appreciate that offer BTW. I’m not sure when we will get the rest of what we need but it’s going to happen sometime this Summer. Buying it a little at a time is more expensive but coming up with ~ $8,500 was impossible.

4 Likes

I take it that @BigMike55 is not a fan of The VVitch

Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @BigMike55 @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @beebud @TopShelfTrees1 and @OhNo555 !

Happy Tuesday :grinning::evergreen_tree::eagle::mountain_snow: hope everyone has wonderful day :v:t3:

2 Likes