MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Apparently she is “poled” which means born without. AFAIK the buck was too, and it’s a recessive trait so the kids can be poled or horned. :nerd_face::goat:

We got two female Nigerian dwarfs for free (minus feeding them lol) because a petting zoo didn’t work out, but we’d also leave them horned too for similar reasons.

Looking forward to some fresh raw milk, hard to deal with that store bought boiled stuff after having the real deal :joy::joy::joy:

We have a local dairy that produces it, but they are on hiatus for kidding too :sob::goat::joy:

5 Likes

@MoBilly No mill needed with construction like this… Pawnee design…

BTW meet my dog Dexter !

15 Likes

No @WheelieSkidmore . No mill needed for that. :wink:
That cherry picker would be great for setting some poles. I can handle small poles with my front loader but I have to be very careful with high lifts.

4 Likes

You might save your back having it spread out @MoBilly . Too much all at once can be punishment. Careful buddy. Big John doesn’t want to be a service goat.

6 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone hope everyone is having a great day

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @Emeraldgreen !
I hope your day is spectacular!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m hoping we all have a spectacular day. :grin:

3 Likes

Good morning guys! Hope Everyone’s morning is going amazing! Do something nice for someone today, even just hold a door, buy a coffee for someone etc. could change their day completely or their life, you never know :man_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I was actually productive yesterday. Did more than one thing. Maybe 3.

3 Likes

I try to accomplish at least one thing every day no matter how bad I might feel. As long as I’m moving forward I don’t get too depressed about my situation in life.

2 Likes

Morning guys. You too Mo. Hahaaaa

1 Like

Ooops wrong thread.

1 Like

Good afternoon :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Oldjoints, @crownpoodle, @Emeraldgreen, and the rest of the green room gang. I hope you all are enjoying this nice spring weather again today! :facepunch::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555 . It is a nice spring day here. Off to run some errands. Need to get a walk in at some point.

4 Likes

I did a defoliation on the plants in the tent for better air circulation. So I figured I’d post a few pics.

The tall CC is looking better after the flushing with pH’d water.

I thank you, my friends. You’ve all been making it a point to drop by and I appreciate you for that and so much more. :slight_smile:
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

21 Likes

Everything lookin really nice @MoBilly :+1:

3 Likes

Looking :eyes: good @MoBilly, I think :face_with_monocle: those plants are going to be winners. Nice haircut :haircut_man: on them, maybe you got a future as a barber :barber: too! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Looking real nice bro! Even the little auto is looking great, she’s frosty already for sure

4 Likes